When fandom becomes nut hugging??

Snyper

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Taggermest said-

"Real Diaz fans arent only his fans if he fights or not. Real Diaz fans support him in whatever he feels like doing. he has already done so much in the sport and provided us with epic moments. If he wants to smoke weed then let him. If he wants a money fight and wont come back then so be it. The guy clearly doesnt like to fight anymore and says he wont do it unless its worth it for him. He isn't worried about being the next UFC show boy company man.

Diaz Bros is a lifestyle man. Not about coming back to fight to feed your blood thirsty desires. Get with it"

I agree. Let him smoke weed.
I don't mind him smoking as I do as well, but I'm also disappointed when I can only see my favorite fighter perform 3 times in 4 years. I also get that it helps him with anxiety, etc. Don't want him to stop, just want him to figure out how to make that and getting tested work. If It were up to me, he could puff on the way to the cage.

When you start claiming that a FW will rule three divisions and KO the WW champ with ease.

I would suck on his daddys dick. Is that fan-boy or nuthugger?

Nate has zero dickriders. Conor has a legion. This is a fact, NOBODY has been claiming Diaz can now beat the whole LW division or become multiple weight champ. Meanwhile the Conor cult has been claiming all kinds of dumb shit about how he could have KOed Lawler in Woodleys place, and the same punches that landed on Diaz snuffing the lights of RDA. Only Conor has nuthuggers, the rest has fans.

Your entire thread is just quoting another poster in your OP?

@taggermest was right!

vlcsnap-1415737.png

P.S. - DIAZ 209 would look pretty sweet right there, no?

Fans in general are pathetic, celebrity worship is weird. Not because theres anything wrong with it, but because many fans turn into completly deluded and biased morons. Goes for both sports, music, you name it. If you´re going to be a fan at least don´t embarrass your celeb that you worship. Just like a guy who loved Britney did or the football/soccer fans who keeps throwing fireworks on the field and fight with other fans, or Conor fans who say Conlr bless and who has pics of him with a dildo strap beneath it ready to suck before bed time with Conor Milk.

Then again, nut hugging is amusing. All fans are nuthuggers, there´s jut certain degrees, some likes to stare, others like to chew on dem nuts.

Taggermest said-

"Real Diaz fans arent only his fans if he fights or not. Real Diaz fans support him in whatever he feels like doing. he has already done so much in the sport and provided us with epic moments. If he wants to smoke weed then let him. If he wants a money fight and wont come back then so be it. The guy clearly doesnt like to fight anymore and says he wont do it unless its worth it for him. He isn't worried about being the next UFC show boy company man.

Diaz Bros is a lifestyle man. Not about coming back to fight to feed your blood thirsty desires. Get with it"

Ive always been a fan because of how real and honest they are. They strike me as the type of guys I grew up with. I remember a joint interview they did 6 or 7 years ago where they were asked if they thought they were bad sports. Nick said something along the lines of "I never get that at the weigh ins dudes try to shake my hand and wish me good luck. No, get away from me. I'm coming in here tomorrow and I'm going to try to knock you out or break your leg or something. And you're going to try to do me. Why would I want you to have good luck with that?"

The interviewer then asked them if given the right circumstances if they would ever fight each other and they both got immediately openly hostile and one of said "That's my f**king brother". And the interviewer said "Yeah, but it's just business, for the right type of money..." and one of them cut him off and said "This is family. It ain't that type of business. That's my f**cking brother". And that was the end of that conversation.

They also aren't afraid to admit that fighting is scary. Nate said someting in another interview one time about "yeah, that's scary, I don't want to get kicked in my f**king head. That sh*t hurts. You want to get kicked in your f**king head?"

Nate has zero dickriders. Conor has a legion. This is a fact, NOBODY has been claiming Diaz can now beat the whole LW division or become multiple weight champ. Meanwhile the Conor cult has been claiming all kinds of dumb shit about how he could have KOed Lawler in Woodleys place, and the same punches that landed on Diaz snuffing the lights of RDA. Only Conor has nuthuggers, the rest has fans.

My spidey senses detect a disgruntled Aldo fan here. ;)

Fandom, nut munching, whatever you want to call it, who cares? If you like a particular fighter or fighters, you like them. I wouldn't be too keen on a fighter who has a heavy grappling style approach to fighting, but I can appreciate the art of it. It's like any sport - you're going to have your favourite player from a team or an individual sport.

But all the different styles of fighting that come up against one another, is what make MMA so interesting.

My spidey senses detect a disgruntled Aldo fan here. ;)

Fandom, nut munching, whatever you want to call it, who cares? If you like a particular fighter or fighters, you like them. I wouldn't be too keen on a fighter who has a heavy grappling style approach to fighting, but I can appreciate the art of it. It's like any sport - you're going to have your favourite player from a team or an individual sport.

But all the different styles of fighting that come up against one another, is what make MMA so interesting.

Yeah so? Being a fan =/= nuthugger. Conor is the only fighter with nuthuggers because he is the only fighter with a sizeable portion of fans that did not already follow the sport. Nobody is saying Woodley can KO Jon Jones now, only Conor fans are that uneducated. This is a fact.

Yeah so? Being a fan =/= nuthugger. Conor is the only fighter with nuthuggers because he is the only fighter with a sizeable portion of fans that did not already follow the sport. Nobody is saying Woodley can KO Jon Jones now, only Conor fans are that uneducated. This is a fact.

And where are you getting these statistics from?

Did you have to 'deal' with the Aldo loss in some way? If so, get a grip, man. I'm all for passionate fans or anything that makes someone happy which sport in general does. But posts like that are just daft and seem bitter riddled.

And where are you getting these statistics from?

Did you have to 'deal' with the Aldo loss in some way? If so, get a grip, man. I'm all for passionate fans or anything that makes someone happy which sport in general does. But posts like that are just daft and seem bitter riddled.

Did i say i was using statistical sources? No. But actually Sherdog is a statistical source for it.

Back