When Donald Trump, the next president, is a bigger MMA fan than you...

Why is he qualified?

Hard to be less qualified than Trudeau, who was a school teacher/professional student. They were selling this guy on his liberal arts background and how he would have good communication skills because of it. But Obama and even Trump make him sound like a little kid. He was elected only because his dad was a very famous Prime Minister.

If Forest and Bonnar didn't produce the UFC might be history.

TUF garnered significant interest in the UFC regardless of the outcome of that fight though it certainly helped that it wasn't a stinker.

UFC banked on entire production of TUF itself, not the fight it produced.

The guy is a combat sports fiend. Has tons of merchandise and actual belts and historic UFC and Boxing souvenirs in his apartment.

82030979-mixed-martial-artist-winner-fedor-emelianenko-gettyimages.jpg

trump650.jpg

_taffliction%20banned4.jpg

080524-UFC-84-TRUMP-JAMESON-ENTOURAGE-MCNEIL-0794.jpg

83301451-chairman-and-ceo-of-the-trump-organization-gettyimages.jpg

27670PCN_Wamma01.jpg

I may be an idiot for this one, but are these real? Lol if so, boss.

Let me guess. You are going to vote for Honest Hillary. Ever hear of Whitewater....or have you even been watching the news with her email scandal? You really want someone so incompetent in office that replied that she set up her private email server because "it was easier"

I've heard of bankruptcy. Not once, not twice. Learn your lesson yet? NO! Three times. How about now? NO. FOUR TIMES BANKRUPT

I've heard of mafia connections. I've heard of eminent domain. I've heard of massive deficit/debt and selling america to China. ("the chinese love me") I've heard of submission to Russia and idolization of putin, his assassinations, his theft of 50 billion and castle building.

Who the fuck cares about email dorkness. I've heard of 20 million dollars of taxpayer funds being used for partisan purposes instead of using kock brothers 90 billion private funds.

Trump wont be the president. He couldn't even win in Iowa. And if he's one on one with The Democrat do you really think over 50% goes with him? Cmon even you guys are not that rich.
He doesn't need 50% of the population he needs 50% of the electoral votes. Bush lost the popular vote to Al Gore but still became president because he won the electoral college. In all reality he needs like 38-45% of the population to win if he gets the right states.

Donnie is a pussy. He was too scared to join the military, he had to run to daddy for an excuse (bone spur? fukoff) just like he ran to daddy for his money.

And he still goes bankrupt all the time. But the mainstream media loves him. Billionare boys club love him. Afluenza celebrity kids manipulating their way to take over dumb america. Country of small penis loser followers.

Plus you get a mail order bride as a first lady who can't even speak english properly.

What happened to the real men, real conservatives... ffs

tumblr_mu8wkwuerO1rjp70fo1_500.jpg

Did we forget?
Trump: Ronda supports me.
Ronda: I support Bernie
Trump waits for the perfect tweet
1.png
Seriously, zero fucks given.

Trump will make MMA great again. I can't wait!

I'm no fan of Europe or across the pond. You don't really think those "candidates" are anything but abysmal do you?

It's embarrassing to be honest.
Like I said if youd like an intelligent debate about the presidential candidates and their legitimacy as candidates along with their qualifications then go to the war room. There are legit candidates that are able to handle the job on both sides. Id say more qualified than any candidate or leader from any other country in the world right now. See you in the WR !!!! :D

Fascinating. Didn't know trump had been so involved in MMA. No wonder he commented on the Rousey stuff etc

[yt]N8Ol1_YWlY0[/yt]

#CantStumpTheTrump

Trump knows more about combat sports than most people on here m80s

trump-tyson.jpeg

ikbFXCw.jpg

All politicians are lying shitpiles. Trump just isn't as good as everyone else is when it comes to covering it up.
no, he just doesn't care. He's already got money and fame. Unlike the rest of the recent presidents who were trying to get in office so they can be on magazine covers. and meet people like jay-z and Beyonce.

Back