When Donald Trump, the next president, is a bigger MMA fan than you...

Didn't you hear? Ufc paid Barnett to go to affliction and test positive thus ruining an entire event and consequently the company. That's the only reason why they let him back in the ufc even after 3 positive tests.
well, lorenzo has ties with the NSAC

I don't think Josh was an investor, nice try though.

Not Josh's fault the owners were bad at business and investors.
Yeah and Kimbo losing didn't have much to do with elite xc going under.

Josh just shot steroids into his body for the third time and ruined the Fedor fight costing investors a lot of money.

Yeah and Kimbo losing didn't have much to do with elite xc going under.

Josh just shot steroids into his body for the third time and ruined the Fedor fight.

If your business depends on one fighter showing up and winning then you have a bad business.

Trump wont be the president. He couldn't even win in Iowa. And if he's one on one with The Democrat do you really think over 50% goes with him? Cmon even you guys are not that rich.

I heard him speak 2 times and I feel like he is not being too serious of a guy.
I will laugh my ass off if people choose him.
His rival though, speaks faster than most people on fast forward.

Donnie is a pussy. He was too scared to join the military, he had to run to daddy for an excuse (bone spur? fukoff) just like he ran to daddy for his money.

And he still goes bankrupt all the time. But the mainstream media loves him. Billionare boys club love him. Afluenza celebrity kids manipulating their way to take over dumb america. Country of small penis loser followers.

Plus you get a mail order bride as a first lady who can't even speak english properly.

What happened to the real men, real conservatives... ffs

Donnie is a pussy. He was too scared to join the military, he had to run to daddy for an excuse (bone spur? fukoff) just like he ran to daddy for his money.

And he still goes bankrupt all the time. But the mainstream media loves him. Billionare boys club love him. Afluenza celebrity kids manipulating their way to take over dumb america. Country of small penis loser followers.

Plus you get a mail order bride as a first lady who can't even speak english properly.

What happened to the real men, real conservatives... ffs
They're still in hiding after the George W. Bush fiasco.

Oh America.....This buffoon is who you would want lead you? Hillary? What is going on? Why not people who are actually qualified?

Demockracy.
Take that statement to the war room buddy so some American can point out that imperfect as it may be our govt and candidate choices are 100x better than anything going on in Europe and anyone from across the pond that judges our politics should spend more time breaking apart the EU.

I would prefer MMA remain banned in NYC if it meant keeping him out of the Oval office.

Trump is a lying shitpile.

Let me guess. You are going to vote for Honest Hillary. Ever hear of Whitewater....or have you even been watching the news with her email scandal? You really want someone so incompetent in office that replied that she set up her private email server because "it was easier"

No shit. He was a large stake holder in affliction. Can't wait for him to legalize mma in NYC
You actually think he'll win the election? Oh my.

Take that statement to the war room buddy so some American can point out that imperfect as it may be our govt and candidate choices are 100x better than anything going on in Europe and anyone from across the pond that judges our politics should spend more time breaking apart the EU.

I'm no fan of Europe or across the pond. You don't really think those "candidates" are anything but abysmal do you?

It's embarrassing to be honest.

Oh America.....This buffoon is who you would want lead you? Hillary? What is going on? Why not people who are actually qualified?

Demockracy.

My country elected some guy way less qualified than Trump - Trudeau. If he walks into Wal-Mart, half of the shoppers there will be smarter than him. He isn't even well spoken. Looks and sounds like a dork.

My country elected some guy way less qualified than Trump - Trudeau. If he walks into Wal-Mart, half of the shoppers there will be smarter than him. He isn't even well spoken either. Looks and sounds like a dork.

Why is he qualified?

So because you found 5-6 pics of Trump at an Affliction event hes a big fan for that reason?

Back