When do you think your State/City will open up?

Idiot retard places that put in place totalitarian lockdowns will have resurgence when they start opening up again

Based genius places like Sweden that did not put in place communism have a steady flow and reach herd immunity and will thus avoid the surges and spikes

Bend the knee to the Kingdom of Svea

Stage 1 begins on may 14 with most things open at reduced capacity except the usual suspects (gyms, theaters, night clubs etc).

Idiot retard places that put in place totalitarian lockdowns will have resurgence when they start opening up again

Based genius places like Sweden that did not put in place communism have a steady flow and reach herd immunity and will thus avoid the surges and spikes

Bend the knee to the Kingdom of Svea
DeBlasio NYPD taking the safer approach

#oldlivesmatter #ageisjustanumber

@Wadtucket

I was thinking August re-opening for NYC but De Blasio said September this year

Mayor Bill de Blasio said on Monday night that he does not anticipate New York City fully reopening until September despite declining hospitalization rates and deaths.

Newsom sounds like he's starting to crack a bit. I'm hoping for Mid June.
We've been doing cubside pickup for retailers for about a week here already, but he just announced statewide that's going to be a thing now. But the wording was vague on actual reopening and allowing people in businesses. He made it sound like experts will be able to determine now in certain areas if people can open their doors again. None of this really matters to me until he says gyms can reopen.

Edinburgh won't be easing Lockdown restrictions until the end of May at the earliest. And even then, it will slowly phased in. I doubt we'll be back to normal until September, if then.

Probably soon. I think Desantis will make a move early. Profits are alot more important than people getting sick
you guys never had a problem in florida.

the media prediction of doom and gloom since spring break never materialized. Florida is spread out, and their beaches are enormous, even in peak season. On top of that, the florida sun is a brutal disinfectant (very similar to Australia and their low numbers). I know for damn sure, florida is NOT putting in the work we do as californians, and even then, our numbers arent too different. Your numbers can definitely be better, but not worth the trouble IMO, stay at home orders is not a free lunch, the lack of freedom is maddening.

floated by a city in western Michigan today and there were a lot of people running and walking on the bike path and sitting in the grass and a few boating and people generally moving around, didn't notice a single mask, if you didn't listen to any media you'd think nothing was afoot...

Rube county? I haven’t been there in months. Metro Detroit will open by end of May at the earliest.

Edinburgh won't be easing Lockdown restrictions until the end of May at the earliest. And even then, it will slowly phased in. I doubt we'll be back to normal until September, if then.

Yep , my guess is BoJo is probably going to use the VE day thing to tell us we've got another 3 week stretch , but I get the impression that people that could be working like some of the big house builders are being encouraged to get back to work pronto .

Yep , my guess is BoJo is probably going to use the VE day thing to tell us we've got another 3 week stretch , but I get the impression that people that could be working like some of the big house builders are being encouraged to get back to work pronto .

Sturgeon has all but confirmed that Scotland's lockdown restrictions won't be even begin to be relaxed until the end of May. And it will be a slow process.

never... "new normal" = "even less freedom than before"

We've been doing cubside pickup for retailers for about a week here already, but he just announced statewide that's going to be a thing now. But the wording was vague on actual reopening and allowing people in businesses. He made it sound like experts will be able to determine now in certain areas if people can open their doors again. None of this really matters to me until he says gyms can reopen.
Same here TeTe. The Gym is probably the thing I miss most. Not sure what a reopen will look like, but it won't be the same. I actually work part time at a Gym and we have been told that most of us probably won't have jobs when they reopen. They are cutting most of the personal trainers and Group X instructors to save money. Not a good thing for my students.... I've been working there for over 25 years. Sucks... :(

Northern Ca numbers look pretty good. With mandatory mask started last week I expect good things to come in 4 weeks. Stage 2 starts friday and I expect most counties to move onto stage 3 at the end of June. Stage 4 wont happen till end of summer but I believe it will happen in Sept

When you look at Ca numbers Southern Ca has 5 of the 6 hardest hit counties. My county has 4 active cases right now just south of San Francisco

California will begin lifting certain restrictions this Friday, from businesses to beaches. Social distancing guidelines are still in effect.

Incidentally, it's also sunny and hot as fuck in SoCal right now (88F, 31C), with summer heatwaves on the way. Not an ideal climate for respiratory viruses to thrive once the Spring showers are over.

Will Big Rona makes a return for an encore in the cold/damp Fall and Winter? We shall see.

Last edited:
NYC

According to the government: Never
According to what people are actually doing: Whenever the sun comes out

The governor of Louisiana extended the quarantine until May 15th. If he tries to extend it again the legislature will probably vote to overturn his emergency declaration. There's actually already a bill to overturn his declaration that has been filed and gaining support.

Lasy I checked end of August was end of stay at home orders.

Lame.

Back