When do you think your State/City will open up?

Probably soon. I think Desantis will make a move early. Profits are alot more important than people getting sick

My mate is coming over for dinner tonight.

It's happening

Newsom sounds like he's starting to crack a bit. I'm hoping for Mid June.

Currently over 700 cases in my Parish alone. We won't be fully opening up for a while.

Even if you open a state nothing will return to normal unless you can guarantee vaccine/immunity/treatment etc. People are going to be skittish as hell to go anywhere for a while.

Probably soon. I think Desantis will make a move early. Profits are alot more important than people getting sick
Which part of Florida are you in? Panama City here. Beaches are fully opened here, and restaurants are reopening on Monday with reduced seating.

Massachusetts shares a border with NY, so probably 2023.

floated by a city in western Michigan today and there were a lot of people running and walking on the bike path and sitting in the grass and a few boating and people generally moving around, didn't notice a single mask, if you didn't listen to any media you'd think nothing was afoot...

Which part of Florida are you in? Panama City here. Beaches are fully opened here, and restaurants are reopening on Monday with reduced seating.

Lakeland. Parks just opened, and I think resteraubts are next week

I don't know and that is a big piece of the problem. They also seem to keep moving the line and tightening the restrictions. Like closing the beaches and requiring masks to go into most stores now.

Now that is May

@Wadtucket are you looking forward to August opening?

Thats crazy.

Things should have leveled out by 1st week of June and maybe open late June at the most.

I dont think any ecconomy could continue to function if the things will stretch as far as August.

I live in Minnesota, so for the state probably late May at best, scuttlebutt has it Walz may extend it into June or closer to July.

In my town, if you don't eat out much you won't really notice the difference aside from Churches being closed.

May 8th we will have retail stores open with 50% capacity and PPE strongly suggested(personally I think a mask should be required)

I'm in Toronto so late 2020. A second wave will fuck us up. People are just too stupid to stay apart here.

Back