When do you consider a fighter big? Large? Able to talk crap to WWE giants? Conor too small?

S

SouthoftheAndes

So Conor Mcgregor is 5'9 apparently (probably more like 5'8 and a 1/2) or 174cm or maybe 175cm (5 feet 8.9 inches). And he weighs what normally 165lbs?

Many people are now saying these huge WWE giants can destroy him. If they had minimal training st the least they could own him.

So what height or weight do you consider big? What must a guys height be at a minimum and what must his weight be?

Can 5'10, Daniel Cormier who weighs 225lbs call out WWE giants?

Can 5'10 something, Mark Hunt who weighs 265lbs to 275lbs call out WWE giants?

Can 5'9 Hector Lombard who weighs 205lbs or more at his walk around weight call out WWE giants?

Can 5'11, Robbie Lawler who weighs 188lbs talk crap to WWE giants?

Can 6'1, 240lbs Cain Velazquez?

Can 6'2, 205lb Chris Weidman?

Can 6'4, 220lb Jon Jones?

Can 5'9, 170lbs Eddie Alvarez?

Lol if you actually think any WWE wrassler would fight a professional fighter.

<21>

HYpFZCP.gif

Lol if you actually think any WWE would fight a professional fighter.

<21>

Well a minimal trained Brock was beating Frank Mir until he got submitted. And 5 year lay off lesnar exposed Hunt as the one dimensional fighter he is with ZERO ground game/grappling skills.

Dude. The figure four leglock>Any MMA training.

Well a minimal trained Brock was beating Frank Mir until he got submitted. And 5 year lay off lesnar exposed Hunt as the one dimensional fighter he is with ZERO ground game/grappling skills.
And exposed himself as a cheating scumbag who needed to rely on enhancers to compete.

But he's getting to the bottom of it right?

I like how nobody can answer the question. Yet every single day in every thread people are calling Conor "small" and all the WWE fan boys call him small.

So what size fighter do you guys consider big?

Emanuel was pretty big.
He couldn't fight, though

latest

I like how nobody can answer the question. Yet every single day in every thread people are calling Conor "small" and all the WWE fan boys call him small.

So what size fighter do you guys consider big?

I consider someone big if they can walk into a bar and be bigger than most people there. I consider someone small if they walk into a bar and are shorter and more slight than most people there. I think guys who are small enough to fight at 145 are "small," and don't start thinking guys are "big" until you get up to MW, at least.

Generally, WWE guys are very large, at least they were back in the golden age of steroids in the 1980's when I knew more than a couple of guys. That doesn't mean that a small guy who trains bjj can't choke them out though.

Lol if you actually think any WWE wrassler would fight a professional fighter.

<21>
What do you mean there has been at least 2 who did it with some success, CM punk will be a side show ass whooping but Brock and Lashley got some wins

Don't forget Bob Sapp destroying Ernesto Hoost multiple times in K-1

Back