When do we open the old-folks division?

Roca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was just wondering; since we're supposed to overlook the skill level of the fighters and the depth of talent in the division, when will the UFC be opening the over-90 division, the children's division, the under 70 lbs division, the amputee division, the 'special' division, and the blind division?

That way we can pay the UFC our money and enjoy 'entertaining fights' without questioning the quality of what we're paying for. It's the UFC way!

I logged in just to bash you for being retarded... but then I saw your join date. Maybe I'm retarded this one time. What fights are you referring to so I don't feel so dumb.

I logged in just to bash you for being retarded... but then I saw your join date. Maybe I'm retarded this one time. What fights are you referring to so I don't feel so dumb.

I'm continuing my half-troll/half-serious/over-the-top tirade against WMMA. Feel free to bash me though.

I was just wondering; since we're supposed to overlook the skill level of the fighters and the depth of talent in the division, when will the UFC be opening the over-90 division, the children's division, the under 70 lbs division, the amputee division, the 'special' division, and the blind division?

That way we can pay the UFC our money and enjoy 'entertaining fights' without questioning the quality of what we're paying for. It's the UFC way!

This goes for each and every sport out there: Why are we watching women compete, as they're obviously inferior to men? It's not an mma thing.

And it has been debated for decades.

And it's getting old.

This goes for each and every sport out there: Why are we watching women compete, as they're obviously inferior to men? It's not an mma thing.

And it has been debated for decades.

And it's getting old.

Hey, you're catching on.

I think they already have that division. Its called the heavyweight division

200.gif

Hey, you're catching on.

Not really. Women are obviously inferior to men when it comes to athleticism, strength and sports in general. Just as Conor is inferior to Jones. Which doesn't mean you can't enjoy seeing Conor fighting.

I feel you bro. I mean, who would have ever thought there would be womens divisions in the UFC. I say do it like the PGA tour and have a senior tour/division. These guys don't stop being fighters after they get old, they just need to fight their own peers and not up and coming 25 year old beasts. I say we have the cutoff at around 45-50 years of age. After that age, you automatically only get offered 45+ year old fighters, so you are fighting your peers. There should also be a Jrs UFC division. Ages 13-18 where you can fight other guys and gals your age. You can then follow teenage phenoms all the way to the UFC belt when they are in their 20s.

In the words of DFW, "Don't fucking watch it!"

P.S. We do have an old-folks division, heavyweight.

i for one am all for a blind division

that shit would be hilarious

Would love a glass chin division tho!
Liddel vs. manhoef for the title!

i for one am all for a blind division

that shit would be hilarious

I'm sure there would be some pretty good ref KOs, they wouldn't know who they were swinging for.

Suggest Mazzagatti be ref to Dana and we might see it.

I wouldn't say that! Conor is half the size but he still strikes harder and better. P4p wise Conor over Jones hands down. Jones wouldn't be here if he fought more people his own size. It would've been over before it started.

You must be new to Mma.
Is this correct ?.

Why not have that division. We already have terrible WMMA which is really not MMA.

Back