when do we get to see Henry Cejudo fighting for UFC?

Never. He doesn't seem to take the sport seriously.

He's an American that won a gold medal in Wrestling. The youngest to do so IIRC.

He's had a few fights in Legacy FC but from what I have seen from him he's a points fighter though.

When he moves to 135 and wins a few fights there. Forget about 125

He's 27 with a 6-0 record (with two decision wins, and four fights stopped in the first round due to strikes). He actually made his MMA debut in march 2013. He didn't make weight in his last fight and it looks like it's going to be a problem in his career tbh.

A while ago I thought he'd be joining the UFC soon because they need FlyW fighters and he's got a great back story. But since then he's missed weight multiple times so he needs move to BW and win a few fights. Could be a while.

He's still in the prime of his physical athletic career and he's undefeated. World class credentials. He was suppose to fight Damacio Page, but pulled out from an injury I believe.

If he destroys someone like Page (who while not being world class has competed with and sometimes beaten world class opponents) then I think it's only a matter of time.

Imagine the marketing possibilities of having a good looking, well-spoken, Mexican-American, olympic gold medalist. Dana would shoot a load in his pants if he signed this guy.

never. He hasn't looked that good and he's shown to be unreliable.

Never. He doesn't seem to take the sport seriously.

Agreed. I dont think he cares about being great in mma, shame cause with his wrestling he could have been a top Flyweight.

Agreed. I dont think he cares about being great in mma, shame cause with his wrestling he could have been a top Flyweight.

It really is too bad, I had high hopes.

I wouldn't write him off yet. He's still young and the cut to BW wouldn't be so hard. He can beat a lot of guys in the UFC right now with his wrestling alone

Back