When do u think Conor is coming back and against who?

sturk

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't get his absence at all right now. He was supposed to fight Cerrone, he didn't, Ferguson called him out he didn't want that fight, you know he probably could have already fought Max or Dustin for the interim because he gets any fight he wants.

Is he actually waiting for Khabib? WTF is going on he needs a win.

Conor just got a big win over a phone. Absolutely smashed it.

Where you been?

Proper 12 bless.

Seriously mods need to stop you making Conor threads. Can you not put them all into one??

He'll come back before Fall and face recently added top 5 returning vet Dennis Siver.

Yes. Somebody not dangerous with an artificially inflated ranking, setting Conor up to pick which division he wants a title shot in as soon as a beatable/weak champion has the belt.

Yes. Somebody not dangerous with an artificially inflated ranking, setting Conor up to pick which division he wants a title shot in as soon as a beatable/weak champion has the belt.
The guy who just fought Khabib?

You're living in a dream land buddy Conor has never shied away from a belt.

Ahmed v Conor
10908014-6801203-image-m-28_1552430961007.jpg

CZYS8djUkAAUFFd.jpg

The battle of the metrosexuals

What weak champs? The only featherweight champ or Alvarez? Just so you know Conor signed to fight RDA aswell so that squashes your narrative
McGregor didn’t care who was champ he just wanted his belt

He'll fight in July against Tony Ferguson

Conor only fights in Las Vegas or New York nowadays, he's too big to fight anywhere else. Next stop in Vegas is July 6th on International Fight Week

So somebody that is beatable and weak is going to win a belt soon? Who exactly would that be and at what weight class?

Hopefully a fun fight against a striker. Love or hate, win or lose, his fights are always exciting and well hyped.

The Cerrone fight looked fun on paper and the Ferg fight would be a barn burner.

Hopefully a fun fight against a striker. Love or hate, win or lose, his fights are always exciting and well hyped.

The Cerrone fight looked fun on paper and the Ferg fight would be a barn burner.
Tony would have been perfect

What weak champs? The only featherweight champ or Alvarez? Just so you know Conor signed to fight RDA aswell so that squashes your narrative
McGregor didn’t care who was champ he just wanted his belt
I know, I didn't say Conor did. I meant the UFC cares, they would like Conor to get gold again obviously. Conor will fight anyone as long as it's for a belt IMO, but if it's not gonna be for a belt both Conor and the UFC will take the path of least resistance lest he gets fucking owned again.

I know, I didn't say Conor did. I meant the UFC cares, they would like Conor to get gold again obviously. Conor will fight anyone as long as it's for a belt IMO, but if it's not gonna be for a belt both Conor and the UFC will take the path of least resistance lest he gets fucking owned again.
Oh okay then.

Back