When did you realize you weren't a true mma fan, cuz you only watch the ufc?

galleryy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I realized this when i found out i didnt care if i missed ben henderson fights in bellator.....i quite enjoyed his rule over 155

<mma4>

when i cancelled my cable and no longer had HDNet

Right this very second.

What a fucking revelation.

You get a pass for self deprication,TS. Or was it just self-awareness and then oversharing?

It's cool, I'm a paragon of over-sharing.

I've got these sores ...

I watch old school Pride fights on Youtube so does that mean I am a true MMA fan messiah TS?

My interest in MMA died with the Yamma Pit.

Right this very second.

What a fucking revelation.

You get a pass for self deprication,TS. Or was it just self-awareness and then oversharing?

It's cool, I'm a paragon of over-sharing.

I've got these sores ...
Here, lemme smell 'em and I'll be able to tell you if they're infected or anything.

ur not a true MMA fan unless you've stopped a would be robber with some gracie jiu jitsu

That's like saying you're not a true football fan because you don't watch the Arena League or the CFL.

I loved WEC, Strike force, Elite XC, and all that stuffs and then the UFC bought them. So pretty much all I watch is UFC now, aside from a Bellator match here and there. I love going back and watching WEC, watched a few fights on Fight Pass today to include Korean Zombie so stoked he's back

When I watched King Mo vs Ishii the other night in fast forward.

To be fair, I never cared about Benson even when he was in the UFC.

I do watch othe orgs, but it is true that I don't really follow them and usually put them on when I'm bored

I don't have spiked TV.... so Im not a true mma fan?

Back