When did you realize TJ Dillashaw could actually beat Barao?

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For me it was during the preview/countdown. They showed TJ's footwork drill. It reminded me of Machida's footwork drill. Mac has some of the fastest feet in the business. You can't hit what you can't catch; Mousasi said Mac was always one step ahead of him the entire fight.

Footwork is really underrated on Sherdog. Talk is usually about the heaviest hands, not the fastest feet.

"The plan was to move my feet a lot, not stand in front of him, use my angles, switch my stances up and just be the faster athlete tonight."
-T.J. Dillashaw

halfway into the 3rd round

Someone posted a breakdown on how to beat Barao, once I saw him doing exactly that, I had a feeling

When he knocked Barao down i felt it was over...lol

after he dominated the first 2 rounds..... I was blown away at how easily he was dealing with Barao

About 10 minutes after Dana put the belt around his waist.

I was really nervous, i didnt wanted to believe TJ was going to win until he won, so fucking happy

After he knocked him down in the fifth I thought he had a decent shot

I knew about it when the fight was announced but didn't wanna say anything. I also didn't bet on it cause gambling is a sin.

at about 1 minute into the 4th round i knew he would. when did i realize he COULD? after the first knockdown. he was moving well and slipping VERY well.

When the dillashaw parents decided they would try for a baby

i had it 2-2 going into the 5th. rogan drooling all over tj made a lot of you who are easily swayed think it was one sided in dillashaw's favor. really, i was leaning barao right up until the high kick in the finishing sequence that turned it in dillashaw's favor.

problem is, there are too many that dont know enough about mma and let rogan tell them what to think

When he landed the overhand, seconds before that I was thinking Barao had figured him out and about to go offensive. Then, BOOOM, here comes our new champion.

Back