When did you first start to feel older

3 months ago. I started night shift. Haven't been to the fym since. Tired all thebfucking time...even sexually. My dick doesn't really get hard again after I explode once either. Literally 4 months ago id pop twice and be rock hard for action again.

Can't wait to be off this night shift bs and fucking all night o9ng anew.

You’ll get there.

Stay strong, SugarCock.

Im 35 and feel like im in my 20s still. The only thing ive noticed is i cant eat like shit anymore.

But thats the aura of being young. You can eat like shit, drink, stay out late, get little sleep and still recover.

When I started hanging on Sherdog.

I was doing squats yesterday and pulled a muscle in my leg.

I only just turned 30.

Well it's not a coincidence that the average age of Olympians are early to mid 20's. When Michael Phelps did a run at the '16 Olympics at 31 years old he even mention his age impacted his training and he had to change his eating from when he was younger. All of our recovery will start to naturally decline somewhere in our 20's...it's the same for Olympians and the same for non pro athletes on Sherdog.

I think right around 30 give or take cumulative effects are noticeable. You'll see this in all sorts of areas from metabolism, sleep recovery, skin/collagen production or even something as simple as how much worse your hangovers get.
A lot of people are able to mitigate these things as they get older by becoming more disciplined. Example like Tom Brady is 41 is going to the Superbowl yet again. It's not that Brady is getting younger but he's an extreme example of what happens when you do everything right and thats usually the opposite of youth. When you're young you do lots of damaging shit and you can still function and look good.

When I realized some girl I smashed was born in the year 2000

First I was like....
4ZUEHHi.jpg

Then I was like....
HuitJOX.gif

When I realized some girl I smashed was born in the year 2000

First I was like....
4ZUEHHi.jpg

Then I was like....
HuitJOX.gif
I always expect an 18 year olds date of birth to be a few years apart from mine, only to remember I'm a lot older at 31 :(

I’m turning 27 in two months. Shits got me so depressed lmao.

Late 20s... I didn't feel old, old per se but more like I was in a new category.

At late 20s I was no longer in the young kid, clubbing age (which I never cared to do anyway so I didn't care much). I lived in a college town and I didn't feel any sort of similarity with those in their early 20s, I felt like the old man in the room. I also felt a little less elastic than I did when I was younger.

But I'm sure when I'm in like my 40s 30s will seen young.

I’m turning 27 in two months. Shits got me so depressed lmao.

While I can understand why people don't wanna lose their youth I always find it weird when people get depressed.

The alternative to getting older is "not getting older". That sucks worse.

I've seen mainly women complain about entering their late 20s... I mean, they could always develop personalities so that they'll have something when their looks fade. Just a suggestion.

<Fedor23>

hey uncle @Graves

We need your wisdom in here

Me, I was born old.
Some mornings I cant get out of bed, two fcked up knees and a broken back will do that.

I started noticing it badly at about 50. Carrying heavy things up stairs and ladders got tougher.

Physically, it was probably last year when I fractured my ankle, not so much the injury but the recovery and journey back to normal functioning and fitness after not being able to walk for 5 months.

When I was hurt and on crutches or the wheel chair it was like “whatever, I’m hurt”, once you get the green light from the doc to start walking again, that’s when you see just how far gone you really are.

Mentally, whenever people start talking about birthdays and you see they were born in like 1995 lol.

Various life events have made me feel incrementally older. Its a gradual slope. Im old enough now to question the motivations of the youth... and their haircuts. I try not to though.

38/39 is when I really noticed that I was on the downhill side of things. I'd noticed little things before then, but it was about that time that one day, I looked in the mirror and realized that I looked old. That's when it hit me that all the little things added up and I *was* old.

It's not just physical stuff, either. I'm not nearly as clever or as sharp as I used to be. I've read some of the stuff I wrote here on Sherdog from 10-15 years and it strikes me how much more astute I was.

And fuck me, is it hard to take off weight once you've gained it. But that might be the estrogen shots.

Was about 28.

I was meeting a friend at a bar we used to go to when 18yo, walking around I was taller than all the guys there simply because they hadn't finished growing yet.

Physically, 35 due to a knee injury that wouldn't go away. Prior to that everything fixed itself quickly.

i think it was when i started to notice "younger" girls never checked me out anymore. in my mind i still think i am in my 20's, so when i see a girl around that age, i look. but now they never look back. unless it is just so they can say to themselves "why is that creepy old dude looking at me?"

also when i got gout. gout is for old people

Back