When did you first notice Aj Mckee?

TheBigJuicyGuy

Juicy Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know there are a lot of you out there that believed in him from the start, I know some of you followed his father, but which win made you take notice?

I'll go first: Pat Curren

When he beat Curren is when I took notice. He beat a tough durable guy who had won a belt and was still in top form.

So when did you notice AJ McKee Sherdog?

When he fought in Bellator? And was stablemates with Aaron Pico?

tenor.gif

I first noticed him with the Macapa win but I was truly impressed with the Georgi KO. From there I knew it was a matter of time before he face Pitbull in the final.

I had seen his father fight, but never watched him until the grand prix, thought Pitbull was going to lay him out in a wild exchange, but he was measured kept Pitbull on the outside and tentative then landed that kick, excellent showing would like to see him face the other Pitbull then a rematch at 155lbs. That's in part because who is there for him at 145lbs. that presents a challenge who wasn't in the tournament? Does it make sense to fight the guys from Pitbull's side of the bracket? Just hit up lightweight.

When he fought in Italy vs that Italian scrub I knew he was gonna be the real deal that was prob like his 3rd fight

He was hyped from his debut to be fair.

I know there are a lot of you out there that believed in him from the start, I know some of you followed his father, but which win made you take notice?

I'll go first: Pat Curren

When he beat Curren is when I took notice. He beat a tough durable guy who had won a belt and was still in top form.

So when did you notice AJ McKee Sherdog?
to be honest, this fight. I saw the fight where he had that submission that went viral. That's the only fought I saw before this. I said to myself, well he won't be able to do this to an elite guy. I still somewhat think that. I was 50-50 on him beating Pitbull and later went with him being Pitbull. To be honest, I still don't kow how good this guy is. I feel like he can get wrestlefucked but hasn't met a good wrestler. I haven't watched his career so I don't know if he's actually faced really good wrestlers.

to be honest, this fight. I saw the fight where he had that submission that went viral. That's the only fought I saw before this. I said to myself, well he won't be able to do this to an elite guy. I still somewhat think that. I was 50-50 on him beating Pitbull and later went with him being Pitbull. To be honest, I still don't kow how good this guy is. I feel like he can get wrestlefucked but hasn't met a good wrestler. I haven't watched his career so I don't know if he's actually faced really good wrestlers.
The fight with the crazy submission was Darion Caldwell, he is an elite wrestler. He does have a pretty bad sub defense but AJ also has legit subs off is back.

He was hyped since his debut. Not as much as a pico, but That's when i noticed him. Been aware since the beginning.

He had supreme raw talent but i noticed holes in his game early on. Dude has grown a ton since, and is still only 26. Plenty more room for growth. This kid is a beast.

I remember his dad but only saw him fight a few times when he went to bigger shows. He had that 1 fight stint in the UFC and I want to say fought on a DREAM or Sengoku card maybe one or two of each. Because of that connection I had an eye on him his entire career. I didn't realize he was special until a while later though. Maybe his KO of Dominick Mazzotta? Could even have been the Macapa KO.

I remember his dad but only saw him fight a few times when he went to bigger shows. He had that 1 fight stint in the UFC and I want to say fought on a DREAM or Sengoku card maybe one or two of each. Because of that connection I had an eye on him his entire career. I didn't realize he was special until a while later though. Maybe his KO of Dominick Mazzotta? Could even have been the Macapa KO.

His dad was the Danny Sabatello of his day.

Back