When did The War Room first become a subforum on Sherdog?

Heh. I thought the WR was born well after I registered. Interdasting.

Should've been put down then and there. Nip it in the bud.
But could you possible imagine a world without the War Room?

ywOpPB7.gif

It's funny, I actually misremembered Mayberry starting off after the War Room and mostly as a philosophy subforum that was dead until it changed to a "Men's Lifestyle" subforum, but actually the War Room started second before quickly eclipsing Mayberry until Mayberry took back over in late 2009 (in terms of post count).

I cant believe I have been posting here for 8 yrs.

Here is July 1 2004

lllSkIo.jpg

Here is July 26 2004

fhSJraT.jpg

Goddamn, blast from the past. I was a lurker for a good number of years before actually joining. This brings me way back to my angsty early to mid 2000's era. I swear to god I can hear my Nextel going off.

That's about right, I believe it spun off right around the time the Mayberry spun off from the OT as well... so probably 2003 or 2004 at the latest.

EDIT: Missed Fogie's and Ladder's post

That AV... Are those real pants or are they painted on? Need a 4k source to confirm, please.

It was the hot topics on the the right side of sherdog.com that funneled people into the forums. And many of the interesting topics was from the war room.

That's how i remember it but I could be wrong though.

I came to sherdog because back in the day they had free clips of knockouts. Gilbert Yvel head kicks Gary Goodridge etc.

It's funny how time works

Back