When did the Metrosexual hijack the beard?

Pics of GTFO

I did a clean shave after this thread because I forgot how I look without a beard. I don't like it. I don't have an inbred jawline, but looking at me head-on my chin blends into my neck too much. I need a giant dimple on my chin like Travolta

I’m starting to think their all sleeper cell Muslim radicals hell bent on taking over our country or something?

Yeah guys when did not looking like a fucking slob become a thing

Hipsters some how take what would normally be manly things and transform themselves into looking like a bunch of weird homos. I agree that there is nothing wrong with a groomed beard, but there is a difference between something like this...

Rocky-IV-Beard.jpg

And something like this...

cylinder-like-hipster-haircut.jpg

Hipsters managed to take things like, Flannel shirts, PBR, beards, Denim, and work boots and somehow gay them up.

TF4PcjzndvuzPRcyyBYkcJ7zpzejnKzIauxvaF7HWds.jpg

Hipsters some how take what would normally be manly things and transform themselves into looking like a bunch of weird homos. I agree that there is nothing wrong with a groomed beard, but there is a difference between something like this...

Rocky-IV-Beard.jpg

And something like this...

cylinder-like-hipster-haircut.jpg

Hipsters managed to take things like, Flannel shirts, PBR, beards, Denim, and work boots and somehow gay them up.

TF4PcjzndvuzPRcyyBYkcJ7zpzejnKzIauxvaF7HWds.jpg

Listen I was talking about looking nice in general.

It's just the next logical step in making white women date otr.

I have a weakish jaw and can't grow a beard, really. 6 kids with 3 women, still do 60 decent form push-ups having not been to the gym in 2.5 months, and the only white guy the black girls st work would date. Kids have good jaws. Doesn't mean too much. Most of the people I beat up when I was young had better jaws.

Back