When did Paris Fury become glamorous and all that?

BoxingMMA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I remember back when Fury beat Klitschko and before, Fury said a lot of dumb things (Still does) making fun about women and shit like that and I remember when Paris was asked what she though about that she actually just seemed like a really normal girl and answered honestly, that she didn’t like it when Tyson said those things, etc. She didn’t seem like some social media glamour icon, just a regular housewife with a million kids.

I was checking her social feed and she has glammed up excessively, she is very nice looking and plays the part too, saying that both the king and queen have arrived, etc.

I just wonder if she has always been like this or if something clicked at some point and she went from housewife to celeb overnight.

I remember back when Fury beat Klitschko and before, Fury said a lot of dumb things (Still does) making fun about women and shit like that and I remember when Paris was asked what she though about that she actually just seemed like a really normal girl and answered honestly, that she didn’t like it when Tyson said those things, etc. She didn’t seem like some social media glamour icon, just a regular housewife with a million kids.

I was checking her social feed and she has glammed up excessively, she is very nice looking and plays the part too, saying that both the king and queen have arrived, etc.

I just wonder if she has always been like this or if something clicked at some point and she went from housewife to celeb overnight.
she got rich

She's not bad looking. Money tends to change people and she's had a big boost lately in status.

Meh, she deserves to buy some nice clothes. Tyson has put her through hell

She's looking the part of the wife of the best heavyweight boxer in the world. It's all good!

She had Tyson's back through extreme mental health problems. She deserves a dress and a bit of jewelry now and then.

She looks damn good for pumping out all those kids too

Back