When Derrick Lewis pushed Francis at the weigh-ins...

francis respects derricks power to mutch to do that

I don't think so. I think Lewis won a fluke fight where Ngannou wasn't himself. I'm honestly really interested in seeing what these Lewis fans have to say after Ngannou runs right throuh him..... Will they jump ship to someone else?

I try to claim that I've never "trolled" before, as I feel that type of humor is inarguably, on some level, pathetic and evident of an asshole. But to do so, I'd have to draw some line between trolling and sarcasm.

But when the point your "sarcasm" is trying to make is as incredibly stupid as it is in this thread, "sarcasm" is out the window. So yeah, do better.
<DontBelieve1>

I don't think so. I think Lewis won a fluke fight where Ngannou wasn't himself. I'm honestly really interested in seeing what these Lewis fans have to say after Ngannou runs right throuh him..... Will they jump ship to someone else?
Lol! You really are clueless...but at least Lewis won’t fight scared like Rozencrack.

<8>

Francis weighed 250, he didn't have to cut weight. I think if Drakkar was fully hydrated & not cutting weight, his body would've absorbed the push much better. I mean we've seen Drakkar get hit in MMA fights with some heavy shots & it didn't phase him at times

Lol! You really are clueless...but at least Lewis won’t fight scared like Rozencrack.

<8>

Damn bro.... Why are you so mad? Chill. After Ngannou starches Lewis, we'll see what you have to say.

Damn bro.... Why are you so mad? Chill. After Ngannou starches Lewis, we'll see what you have to say.
Mad? Ok there...You must be slow...Francis can starch Lewis but Lewis won’t be scared...like Rozencrack.

lewis has crazy power tougth look at the way he stiffened blaydes who isn t a glass jaw

Mad? Ok there...You must be slow...Francis can starch Lewis but Lewis won’t be scared...like Rozencrack.

Why do you keep saying professional fighters are scared....? Rozenstruik was the one that called out Ngannou..... He wasn't scared at all. Even after getting knocked out, he said he wants to fight Ngannou again.

lewis has crazy power tougth look at the way he stiffened blaydes who isn t a glass jaw

Everyone has power at HW. Blaydes has taken a ton of damage in his career. Took shots from Ngannou, knees to the head from Overeem, and clean haymakers from Mark Hunt. I wouldn't be surprised if his chin was cracked by the time he fought Lewis.

Yeah, well Lewis is not a scared wannabe like Rozencrack.
whaaat, he kind of is. the majority of his fights end up like Roznestruiks, minus the whimsical counter striking.

And in rozenstruiks fight, he countered everything perfectly, fought in the pocket and stood with Francis longer than the 25 minute exhibition match between francis and lewis

also, you forget lewis has been ko'd by Matt Mitrione, Shuan Jordan, a worn JDS, and Mark hunt.
Lewis' defense pales in comparison and this is the reason why he does fight pretty apprehensively in his fights, among the gas tank issue and previous back injuries. he literally only plods forwards and backward, and I'm not sure I've even seen him utilizing any lateral movement.

This was an extremely violent, aggressive PUSH that Francis was not expecting.

This PUSH probably had about 10 times the impact of little Jeremy’s push on Klose.

Could Francis have been concussed going into the fight?

Push-less rematch must happen to get answers folks.

Derrick-Lewis-Shoves-Francis-Ngannou-UFC-226.jpg

Imagine if Fransiscus got both Concussion, Whiplash, Sprained Ankle AND Covid from that push from the Black Destroyer!

Back