When Derrick Lewis pushed Francis at the weigh-ins...

Under appreciated analysis TS. I think if we look at history of pushing in weighins a lot of times the pushover lost. Let’s not forget DC vs Jones !

Rozenstruik wasn't scared at all..... He was standing his ground and throwing back as Ngannou was charging him. Did you even watcht he fight? It's only like 20 seconds so....
francis respects derricks power to mutch to do that

are you just a troll or a person who actually believe that push made a big impact?

Jon Jones did it right. An aggressive push and an immediate left hand. GOAT shit

Vga6veS.gif

And people really like this guy? Pfff...

Derrick Lewis has puncher chance against Ngannou.

The white beast Jeremy Stephens is not to be underestimated

This was an extremely violent, aggressive PUSH that Francis was not expecting.

This PUSH probably had about 10 times the impact of little Jeremy’s push on Klose.

Could Francis have been concussed going into the fight?

Push-less rematch must happen to get answers folks.

Derrick-Lewis-Shoves-Francis-Ngannou-UFC-226.jpg
A still picture is inadequate to evaluate the push.

Francis is a freak of nature and now polished , I see BB taking that cage nap....and early.

I try to claim that I've never "trolled" before, as I feel that type of humor is inarguably, on some level, pathetic and evident of an asshole. But to do so, I'd have to draw some line between trolling and sarcasm.

But when the point your "sarcasm" is trying to make is as incredibly stupid as it is in this thread, "sarcasm" is out the window. So yeah, do better.

Lewis cant compete with the Push of Stephens. That push was travelling at a ford escords top speed! Really no match for Lewis!

yea but did Francis cut 20 lbs. of water before the shove?

First time I've seen Steve Reed with a legit "oh shit" look on his face

Yes, exactly. He was shook mentally and physiologically(concussion).

Now we know just how much damage a push can do, it must be outlawed.
Getting scared of someone's power isn't a concussion pretty sure it's when your bran smacks against the side of your skull which is rigid.

Back