When conor started i was a fan.

is TS being for real?
tumblr_inline_nuzrrgZjaO1r4pav6_500.gif
Yes very real indeed.

You sound like a bit of a fickle bitch.

Try thinking for yourself and stop being a lemming.

You sound like a bit of a fickle bitch.

Try thinking for yourself and stop being a lemming.
Nah bro you misunderstand. The conor fans have ruined conor for me. Just like i used to like the raiders. But when they went to oakland the fans made being a fan unbearable. Constant fighting, threats , beatings for wearing the other teams jersey. Its insane.

Conor fans arent much different. I just dont want to be associated with such nonsense. His fans seem to try to live through him like he is some god. He is a man who has come up. But he is no Messiah.

Last edited:
Nah bro you misunderstand. The conor fans have ruined conor for me. Just like i used to like the raiders. But when they went to oakland the fans made being a fan unbearable. Constant fighting, threats , beatings for wearing the other teams jersey. Its insane.

Conor fans arent much different. I just dont want to be associated with such nonsense. His fans seem to try to live through him like he is some god. He is a man who has come up. But he is no Messiah.

Ya, so fickle.

The fact that his fans can deter YOU from being a fan speaks more about you and your character than anything else. And I have no idea what you mean by being "associated with such nonsense" ... do you really care what others think of you so much that being a fan of an MMA fighter can force your hand? ... no offense bud but, time to grow a pair.

Try thinking for yourself and learn to ignore all of that other bullshit ...

True story. But his fans erk me.
We're not all nuthuggers Im a big fan of his bUT I don't call him goat or say he is untouchable I even get a little annoyed at some of the ridiculous stuff he says but the man is trying to get payed and I find his fighting style and approach to the fight game top notch

Nothing he has done has really turned me off of him. But the way his fans act have completely made me a fan of whom ever he is fighting.

Is it wrong for me to want to see him fall so his fans get humbled? Because sadly this is the reason i want to see him lose.
It's not wrong, but it's mentally weak.

Loads of Conor's haters say the same thing, but the truth is what most of you actually hate is that Conor keeps proving you wrong and his fans right.

People really don't understand?. Obviously he is saying a Conor loss would mean he wouldn't have to keep enduring all the over-the-top stuff that part of his fan-base engages in. Not that he doesn't like a fighter because some of his fans are fools. That would be fine if not forced to deal with them. It changes things.

And sure people could ignore them. People could also ignore a guy kicking their chair in a movie theater or a guy wasted and loud behind you at a game. But after a while it becomes annoying and starts to take away from the experience. So why root for someone knowing it is going to make the places he hangs less enjoyable?

I'd probably stop reading sherdog if it ultimately affected my perception and feelings towards fighters.

My thoughts too. If 'fans' are so damned aggravating them avoid them, just enjoy the fights.

We're not all nuthuggers Im a big fan of his bUT I don't call him goat or say he is untouchable I even get a little annoyed at some of the ridiculous stuff he says but the man is trying to get payed and I find his fighting style and approach to the fight game top notch
I personally have started to come around on him some simply because I respect what he is doing in the cage. And fans of his like you are make it much easier to actually focus on the fighting aspect because you are too. Too often in here it is all about the drama/hype and not about the fights.

Ya, so fickle.

The fact that his fans can deter YOU from being a fan speaks more about you and your character than anything else. And I have no idea what you mean by being "associated with such nonsense" ... do you really care what others think of you so much that being a fan of an MMA fighter can force your hand? ... no offense bud but, time to grow a pair.

Try thinking for yourself and learn to ignore all of that other bullshit ...
Its not about growing a pair at all. Its about association in this world. If you ever get to a high level in buisness everything matters. EVERYTHING. If you think thats a joke then you will have a rude awaking in life.

Yes I dont want to be associated with conor fans because they make themselves look bad. Which does not work for my life. Those who "grow a pair" generally speaking dont make it very far in buisness. I am a high lvl vp of sales for a corp company. Associations are a big fucking deal with what i do. In my life if you act the way conor fans do its curtians.

Raider fans come off that way but in the Bay Area, the 49er fans are way bigger idiots than the "nation"
Im in the bay. Yea 49 fans seem to have entitlement issues. But they arent beating the shit out of people for rooting for the opposing team.

Its not about growing a pair at all. Its about association in this world. If you ever get to a high level in buisness everything matters. EVERYTHING. If you think thats a joke then you will have a rude awaking in life.

Yes I dont want to be associated with conor fans because they make themselves look bad. Which does not work for my life. Those who "grow a pair" generally speaking dont make it very far in buisness. I am a high lvl vp of sales for a corp company. Associations are a big fucking deal with what i do. In my life if you act the way conor fans do its curtians.
No, you are a high level cunt.

People really don't understand?. Obviously he is saying a Conor loss would mean he wouldn't have to keep enduring all the over-the-top stuff that part of his fan-base engages in. Not that he doesn't like a fighter because some of his fans are fools. That would be fine if not forced to deal with them. It changes things.

And sure people could ignore them. People could also ignore a guy kicking their chair in a movie theater or a guy wasted and loud behind you at a game. But after a while it becomes annoying and starts to take away from the experience. So why root for someone knowing it is going to make the places he hangs less enjoyable?
That's basically it. Many threads get off track due to his fans

I would suggest that more threads get off track due to his haters, they can't see a pro Conor thread without taking a pop at him, and then it becomes Tit for tat, if you can't be bothered with it create a thread about something that does interest you.

Even as a big Conor fan, I would like to see more diverse posts on sherdog.

Yep. And truthfully it is only a handful of people not the whole fan base but man, the ones that seem intent on driving every conversation about Conor approach it like a full-time job. And extreme conversations on top of it. That's the worst part for me. I get his fans are here for him and like talking about him but some just do it in a way that just is not fun to be involved with.

I would suggest that more threads get off track due to his haters, they can't see a pro Conor thread without taking a pop at him, and then it becomes Tit for tat, if you can't be bothered with it create a thread about something that does interest you.

Even as a big Conor fan, I would like to see more diverse posts on sherdog.
That's fair too. His extreme haters can be just as distracting. I am all for anyone who is here to talk sports. Its fine if fans want to focus on one fighter more, that's normal, everyone has their favorites. So long as they also like mixing it up at times too like you just said.

I was a Conor fan when it wasn't cool to be one, but now that it's cool I'm a fan no longer

#neverconform

ps: If he loses spectacularly and being a fan is no longer cool, I will become a fan again

Im in the bay. Yea 49 fans seem to have entitlement issues. But they arent beating the shit out of people for rooting for the opposing team.

I don't know man, I've worked with/for the raiders and seen first hand how the nation seems intimidating but is surprisingly chill compared to Niner fans...Niner fans seem threatened by every little thing whereas raider fans accept that their team sucks (currently) and is still happy that be there, partying and tailgating because they're so die hard as opposed to abandoning their team completely

I don't know man, I've worked with/for the raiders and seen first hand how the nation seems intimidating but is surprisingly chill compared to Niner fans...Niner fans seem threatened by every little thing whereas raider fans accept that their team sucks (currently) and is still happy that be there, partying and tailgating because they're so die hard as opposed to abandoning their team completely
I see your point. They are loyal il give em that.

Im a jets fan.... il just stop right there. Lmao

Back