When conor started i was a fan.

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score
Nothing he has done has really turned me off of him. But the way his fans act have completely made me a fan of whom ever he is fighting.

Is it wrong for me to want to see him fall so his fans get humbled? Because sadly this is the reason i want to see him lose.

Pretty dumb reason, to be honest. Are you the type to start hating a band/artist when they get popular?

Just ignore the fans and watch the fights. Might be difficult if you're on Sherdog or other sites often, though.

Letting other fans change your mind about a fighter makes you seem mentally weak. But truely not a big deal, dislike for whatever you like.

This was always such a strange reason to me that people state for not liking a fighter.

I could not give two shits about what random people on the internet are saying about a fighter.

Even less skew my opinion on said fighter.

Nothing he has done has really turned me off of him. But the way his fans act have completely made me a fan of whom ever he is fighting.

Is it wrong for me to want to see him fall so his fans get humbled? Because sadly this is the reason i want to see him lose.

Pretty sad.

I'd probably stop reading sherdog if it ultimately affected my perception and feelings towards fighters.

Time to get some thicker skin and toughen up a little.

I really want to like him but for every clever thing he says he throws out 10-12 duds. he tries too hard. he isn't Adrien Boner bad. the act needs to go and the guy we saw after the aldo fight is the guy that id like to cheer for.

his fan base does seem to have some undesirable qualities

cool-story-bro-sylvester-stallone.jpg

I have those moments too,but always remember that Conor is not his fanbase. If I'm going to start disliking Conor is because of him,not his fans.

Yeah his fans are acting like lil hoes, but Mcgregor is so good at what he does so i find it hard to dislike him

I dont like Conor, but his fans are the worst fans I have ever seen.

They are irritating as fuck, almost BJ Penn level in 2008.

You can root for a fighter and still hate on his fans.

Same reason I hate the Pittsburgh steelers

What did his fans say? That he was a great fighter?

Back