When Conor KO Khabib, haters gonna say it is a fluke. There is no possible outcome for them.

Even if the fight develops exactly like Conor vs Eddie Alvarez.

What outcome is needed for haters to shut the fuck up about flukes when conor KO Khabib ???

How many takedowns defended ?

Does Conor needs to win via gogoplata ?

well sicne conor isn't you don't have to worry about it.

If Conor KOs/TKOs Khabib, I will truly admit he is great. Until then, I won't. I admit he is good, but I believe Khabib, Tony, and Kevin Lee all beat him. I also believe Nate beats him again in their trilogy fight.

Just sayin

It won't be until he dies on the cross for our sins that we will truly recognize his greatness.

giphy.gif

It might be like the guys who thought that Connor could compete with floyd

And if Khabib beats the fuck out of Conor, Conor fans will say that he isn't the same fighter after making 100million. Fans always make excuses when their fighter loses
This is true. This place will suck after the fight. Who's gonna gloat more?

I hope for a good fight.

Even if the fight develops exactly like Conor vs Eddie Alvarez.

What outcome is needed for haters to shut the fuck up about flukes when conor KO Khabib ???

How many takedowns defended ?

Does Conor needs to win via gogoplata ?

Maybe Conor does win, maybe he gets rag dolled.

If Conor gets mauled what are you going to say after making a thread like this?

Hopefully he'll get props but I'm going to assume the excuse would be "Khabib never fought anyone decent."

And if Khabib beats the fuck out of Conor, Conor fans will say that he isn't the same fighter after making 100million. Fans always make excuses when their fighter loses

Anddddddd You were right

Anddddddd You were right
Hey thanks. I reread through this and it aged like fine wine.

I am also pleased to notice that 85% of the fools in this thread I haven't seen since that fight.

prophetic

The Conor groupies complaining about fans making excuses for their favourites theoretical losses.

Too ironic.

first fight was a fluke because of Conors bum foot. when the record is set straight after Khabib stops running from the rematch, all will be right in the world.

Conor has no haters its just a bunch of trolls acting like they dont love the guy

Hopefully most if not everyone sees the irony in OP’s thread.

Back