When Conor beats Diaz at 170 should he fight Lawler at UFC 200?

When Conor beats Diaz at 170 should he fight Lawler at UFC 200?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not really. There hasn't been past champions like Conor. Champions generally prefer to fight 1-2 times per year and stay in their weight class instead of going out of their comfort zone.
Conor has fought as champ zero times. Hold your horses pal. Let's see how he keeps up now that he's champ. Jones fought just as much before he became champ.

Yes. RDA doesnt deserve payday for pulling. I'd let Ferguson or Khabib whoop RDA;s ass then let Conor go back down. I'm not even a Conor fan but hate fighters pulling even more unless they are really hurt.

I say yes because I want to see that fight even though he didn't earn it but it's not like he earned the RDA fight either. I can see champs moving up and getting an immediate shot at a different weight but getting some defenses at their current weight class should be first.

McGregor is FW champ and has a responsibility to defend the FW belt. Can't keep taking random fights at other weight classes, not fair to the other 145ers. He said himself that he would be an active champ and defend the belt regularly.

I think he hoped to win the 155 belt and then immediately vacate the 145 one because of his tough cuts. RDA broken foot has thrown a spanner in the works.
It's not called the fight business for nothing. It's a business and good business to have him gunning for champs. Go watch NCAA wresting or something with a tournament format if you want real competition and fairness. Fight Business has always been dirty and unfair.

Aldo defended his belt on average every 8 months so you have until August before calling for his FW belt IMO.

Yes this is place for us to discuss what we want and think. That's whole only point of this place. If you have a problem with people speaking their mind then I would suggest you delete all of your accounts and never come back. That or don't read threads about hypotheticals.

You won't find anti UFC posts in my history. Also stop being a pussy and post from your regular account. Yeah yeah this is your only account. No it's not so stop lying.
Ummm this is my only account...you really are out to lunch..lol

Yes. RDA doesnt deserve payday for pulling. I'd let Ferguson or Khabib whoop RDA;s ass then let Conor go back down. I'm not even a Conor fan but hate fighters pulling even more unless they are really hurt.
Haven't kept a close watch, is RDA's injury suspect?

shut the hell up with this lawler talk, lawler would be convicted of murder if he fights conor.

Ummm this is my only account...you really are out to lunch..lol

Sure it is buddy. Based on the length of your account, your typical post frequency, and the number of your posts in this thread I'm going to say I don't believe you.

Last edited:
Oh my god! Did everyone forget that he holds a belt at this very moment that he hasn't even defended once. Defending the 145 pound strap should be priority one after this Diaz fight regardless of the outcome.

Sure it is buddy. Based on the length of your account, your typical post frequency, and the number of your posts in this thread I'm going to say I don't believe you.
lol..ok...really dont know how i could prove this, but I have only ONE account..Have a life besides being anti-ufc all day long to rack up a post count.. buh bye...happy posting

lol..ok...really dont know how i could prove this, but I have only ONE account..Have a life besides being anti-ufc all day long to rack up a post count.. buh bye...happy posting

So in 2 years you have 58 posts. Nearly 10% of all your posts are in this thread and are in the last day.

Maybe you're telling the truth. You don't like other people posting their opinion. You don't contribute and when you do you most of your posts lack anything of substance. You're post history and account has alt written all over it. You're obviously too good to be here. If you're not an alt why even post here at all?

Back