When circus lions attack!

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I hate circuses who still have animals in them. Thankfully there are lots of people these days who agree.

I'd have bought a ticket if I'd have known of the additional entertainment added.

Let the lion bang bro.

That other lion is a true bro, came to back his lion brother, whilst the other stood shook.

I'd have bought a ticket if I'd have known of the additional entertainment added.

You can bet that these animals received a brutal beating when the cameras went off. If you buy a ticket you're just supporting more abuse.

I’m on the lions side.

They were kidnapped from Africa.

They are slaves

Terrible take down defence!

Khabib would of taken it.

I think my garden hose has more pressure than that fire hose. That was supposed to stop them?

Where's Luke Rockhold when you need him?
qugVP4l.jpg

They should have left the cage when they stopped attacking instead of poking them with that steel pole. The lion should have eaten him.

kitten.jpg

Dang, so big cats hate water too? My son would probably have been clapping. Would finally answer his question of can 5 lions beat/kill 10 animal trainers.

Animals line up to be a part of a circus, they love walking on cement.

The ones lucky enough to be chosen try to keep it on the DL how awesome it is or all the lions will want to get in on the action.

Can we all agree only prime BJ Penn would've made it out of there unscathed? Possibly 2-3 deal or severely injured lions.

Is circus still a thing? With lions and shit?

Damn.. that is stupid. I hope they dont put the lion to sleep.. he should not have been there in the first place.

once they rounded up the lion in a cage, the dudes poked the fuck out of it just to stick it to the lion

humans! WOO!

Man I was not expecting the second attack later in the video. Thought the first one was going to be it. That lady has some serious balls for staying in after the first guy was attacked. I would have left that dude there and ran out.

Back