Opinion When Christians Are Under Attack, Muslims and the Left Need to Defend Them - Mehdi Hasan

War on Muslims? Come if middle eastern Mullins attempted to assimilate into western culture things might be easier for them.

They are supposed refugees fleeing horrible places but once they get to a new place the complain moan and argue to have the new place become more that regions they are fleeing from.

This is what I don't get. You escape your shithole country to go to a new land, and then when you get there, you try and turn this new land into the same shithole country that you just fled from. AND you expect the people already living there to accept the ways of your shithole country.

If you are fleeing problems, then leave them where they were at, don't bring them with you and reestablish them.

Last edited:
The left see Christians as white people and Muslims as brown people and they tend to cater to brown people.

As someone from the left who will gladly point out when other leftists are pandering cowards: Fuck you. You're probably the first person to yell about how "divisive" the "left" is while spewing shit like this.

Get a grip.

I love it when Muslims go to war with each other, as I do when the Christians do, because it shows there's no such thing as the Christian world and the Islamic world. That's all crap.

That is a nice sentiment by Mehdi Hasan, but it is unislamic.

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/56/186
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand."

https://sunnah.com/urn/42350
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Verse:--"You (true Muslims) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind." means, the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam.

Lol @ you calling someone racist.

I bet you think about me 24/7 lol

Shit I’m not a racist at all and I feel comfortable calling them as I see them.

I don’t think about you at all, just came across your stupid ass bitching in a thread again lol.

Shia Muslims have been allying themselves closer with Christians in the middle east to fight against Sunni extremists like ISIS. Far Left groups like the YPG, and PKK have also begun arming Christians to defend themselves.

Jesus counsels Christians to turn the other cheek and to not fight back. So defending Christians goes against the bible.

SMH at you heathens suggesting going against the bible.

Damn this thread went very ugly very fast!

Good Job!!!

That's none of your business.

Pennsylvania.
Wasn't expecting a sreet address holmes.

If you were, lets say a gay/atheist/visible minority where would you prefer to live? The middle east or Europe and North America?

As someone from the left who will gladly point out when other leftists are pandering cowards: Fuck you. You're probably the first person to yell about how "divisive" the "left" is while spewing shit like this.

Get a grip.

You scumbag. Obama and Hillary couldn't even bring themselves to say "CHRISTIANS" when 300 people were massacred in a church. They had to call them worshippers. But when Muslims are killed they write essays about Islamophobia, white people and more.

Don't sit there and pretend that the left doesn't hate Christians. It's clear that they do.

Your queen AOC didn't even write a condolence message but wrote one for the Mosque attack before and the Synagogue attack after.

You scumbag. Obama and Hillary couldn't even bring themselves to say "CHRISTIANS" when 300 people were massacred in a church. They had to call them worshippers. But when Muslims are killed they write essays about Islamophobia, white people and more.

Don't sit there and pretend that the left doesn't hate Christians. It's clear that they do.

Your queen AOC didn't even write a condolence message but wrote one for the Mosque attack before and the Synagogue attack after.

I'm a scumbag? How?

Do tell. Let's start there, before I address the rest of your post.

Muslims will never repay the hospitality they've been given in western countries. They're not playing by our playbook, they're laughing their ass off that we're generous and easy to take advantage of. They have 0 empathy or respect for anyone that isn't Muslim, or even flavours of Islam that aren't theirs exactly. Islam is built to not accept the idea that other people have other faiths (or no faith at all); It views the entire population of the world as Muslim, either rebellious (infidels) or not. The goal is total conversion of the world.

The war on Muslims is mostly by other Muslims.

A million Muslims killed in Iraq; the absolute annihilation of Iraq, Syria and Libya is the work of America and its Zionist masters; The American support of Saudi Arabia to the detriment of the Muslim world; Non-stop interference and manipulation in the Middle East and Afghanistan; the non-stop threats against Iran at the behest of Israel.

Back