When Bisping gets h-bombed...Let him get his rematch with Belfort!

dennisS66

hands up....chin down!
@red
Reaction score
I'm i the only one who thinks belfort will get the tko again?

Bisping loses to Hendo but Hendo faces Silva, called it in my other thread

Bisping would fight him. The funny thing is a lot of the posters say Bisping is ducking Jacare, yet he hasn't ducked anyone before. He is now getting a chance to call his shots, good for him.

I just want Bisping to get another H-bomb, what he does after doesn't matter to me.

Bisping knocks both TFO now they can't juice up to the gills. No more Henderoid or TRTor.

Bisping USADA GOAT.

Pretty sad when the champ is fighting a 45 year old man ranked #14...I guess the new era of the UFC is the champs call the shots.

Pretty sad when the champ is fighting a 45 year old man ranked #14...I guess the new era of the UFC is the champs call the shots.

It's not like it hasn't happened before. At least Dan isn't coming out of retirement to fight for the belt like Randy did.

Last edited:
Randy couture must be licking his chops at a comeback lol.............he won't be after old man geriatric geezer Hendo gasses out in the first minute of a 5 rounder and koed in the second

Just because it's highly probable Bisping gets KTFO you don't have to rub it in by denigrating his opponent.

Bisping don't deserve the hate.

Give some credit to Bisping for fighting a legend.

I'm i the only one who thinks belfort will get the tko again?

If it doesn't happen in the first 60 seconds it's not going to, the "h" bomb is not guided by a TRT juiced out Hendo it's now just a 46 year old over the hill athlete saving up his final
Paydays for retirement ........

I hope he gets violently KO'd just for being a pussy and ducking Jacare. All his fans can say ''he's never ducked anyone befpre'' but that's because he couldn't duck anyone because he needed to get a title shot.

Now he has the belt he's done a 360 and I've lost all respect for him.

It's not like it hasn't happened before. At least Dan isn't coming out of retirement to fight for the belt like Randy did.
Oh and by the way...I can't say i won't stream the fight! Dan still has that big right hand, and a win will put the cherry on top of a great career.

Hendo had a real hard time hitting Bisping during their first fight. Now he's waayyy slower and is easily rocked. I'm a Bisping Hater to the fullest but I see him taking this fight pretty easily unless Hendo takes him down and pounds him out.

Back