When are we getting an update on Jon Jones?

Cup of water

Orange Belt
Reaction score
So what's the deadline for him to be sentenced, non-sentenced, or whatever?

I miss Jon Jon in the UFC. At least there's Conor, but Bones is the Michael Jordan of MMA and we need him back (especially YOU really need him).

:icon_cry2

Well unfortunately probably not until the legal issues are settled, which in this country can possibly take years

I am hoping something gives before that though

arGofFm.jpg

Just as soon as someone close to him wants us to know something.

Sherdoger A : "LOL, as if someone as rich and famous would be sentenced to a single day of jail. He'll be free in a week or two."

Sherdoger B : "LOL, Jones is fucked. What he did was super serious and he'll rot in jail where he'll get ass-raped."

Foreigner Sherdoger like me : "I have no clue how the American system works and I have no clue who to believe."

Sherdoger A : "LOL, as if someone as rich and famous would be sentenced to a single day of jail. He'll be free in a week or two."

Sherdoger B : "LOL, Jones is fucked. What he did was super serious and he'll rot in jail where he'll get ass-raped."

Foreigner Sherdoger like me : "I have no clue how the American system works and I have no clue who to believe."

Sherdoger A is probably right 90% of the time

I thought I heard something not too long ago he may get off from this without much punishment at all because the girl didn't press charges or something along those lines

The way the justice system works though a lawyer can drag this thing out for 2-3 years sometimes longer depending on if they want to do that or not. In the end Jones isn't looking at jail time and he never really was, he may get some probation and community service

legal problems can drag on forever who knows

Well, if it can drag on forever, he should get back in the gym and fight pretty soon.

UFC should not keep him banned.

If it drags on and he THEN has to spend time in jail before returning to the Octagon, then it will be too late, he'll be over the hill by then.

Let's see Jon fight soon, Dana make it happen mofo.

Well, if it can drag on forever, he should get back in the gym and fight pretty soon.

UFC should not keep him banned.

If it drags on and he THEN has to spend time in jail before returning to the Octagon, then it will be too late, he'll be over the hill by then.

Let's see Jon fight soon, Dana make it happen mofo.

Honestly stripping him and taking him out of the mix was dumb, I really didn't see what he did as so bad that he needs to be banned for years

Guys do way worse in other sports and only get suspended like 25% of the year

Perhaps it's because MMA fans tend to bitch and whine when UFC acts like a business rather than some noble institution..... I don't know, but maybe Dana is influenced by that.

Ask Ariel Helwani on Twitter and he'll likely track down the answer. Today I saw an article quoting Chael, but that doesn't mean anything at all.

Back