When Anderson broke his leg a lot of people were saying it's because PEDs

1. I don't remember "a lot of people" saying Anderson's leg broke because of PEDs. I'm pretty sure you're rewriting history here.
2. Plenty of people already believe (and have been saying for years) that Weidman's downfall is due to USADA. This isn't news.
3. Saying the Vitor win was "pre-USADA" is purposely misleading. That was the first fight Vitor couldn't use TRT and he was completely deflated.
4. Weidman just snapped his leg in half. There's really no need to kick the man while he's down.
Points 2-4 are 100%.

He is right though, I remember a shit ton of people on here saying that roids weaken bones and that’s why Anderson snapped it. There was also a period of time that it switched to “Anderson has poor leg kicking technique” due to a Bas video.

had weakend his bones. It was considered even more proof of his roiding.

But what does that mean for Weidman's leg break? Especialle after he looked like the MW GOAT dominating Anderson, Machida, Vitor pre-USADA and then being finished by Rockhold, Yoel, Moose and Reyes post-USADA?

Great post

There was A LOT of this talk

I clearly remember where I was and who I was with when Anderson broke his leg and, even though I spend way too much time on Sherdog, I have zero memory of anyone saying that this injury was caused by PEDs.

Anderson didn't pop positive until AFTER the leg break

Weidman didn't snap his leg because of PED's he snapped it because he has the worst fight IQ of all time. First that roundhouse against Rockhold and now a fully loaded telegraped soccer kick in the opening seconds of a fight without turning the hip against an expert kicker. Is that any better?

This is why his leg broke... The most telegraphed full power low kick in the history of high level mma. He chose to do that against a guy known for his stand up ability.

He may aswell have kicked a steel beam at full power.

Weidman and Rockhold fell off post USADA, Izzy has suspect gyno and many of Anderson's opponents tested positive. Chael, Griffin, Leben etc.. Then Hendo and Belfort were on TRT. GSP had hgh gut and bumps and also greased. All I'm saying is everybody even close to the GOAT discussion was on something.

Back