When Anderson broke his leg a lot of people were saying it's because PEDs

The Accuser

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
had weakend his bones. It was considered even more proof of his roiding.

But what does that mean for Weidman's leg break? Especialle after he looked like the MW GOAT dominating Anderson, Machida, Vitor pre-USADA and then being finished by Rockhold, Yoel, Moose and Reyes post-USADA?

Last edited:
Who knows. It's a freak thing that could happen to anybody, and it's just pure 100% speculation if you're gonna try and blame in on PED's. The only thing we know for sure is that Weidman is made of glass, which we've already known for several years now.

Anyways, that leg break was brutal and there's no need to kick the man while he's down. All the best to Chris in his recovery.

We can judge after longer period of time. Calf kick is still a new thing in mma. Maybe peds maybe calf kick maybe coincidence.

But what does that mean for Weidman's leg break.

It means he's done. Physically he's going to be 39 by the time he comes back. Mentally he's broken

ImmaculateWeightyArchaeopteryx-size_restricted.gif

EvergreenFreshEyra-size_restricted.gif

One tested actually positive, one did not. Kind of a big difference between them. You can speculate all you want but there's only legitimate proof for one of them. And it wasn't really the steroids accusation of his bone breaking being the cause. It was the excuse floating around that he took the ped's to heal his leg, but was later debunked that what he tested hot for actually does the reverse of help strengthen your bones.

I think I know what you mean, but you need to pay attention to your punctuation.

Weidman pre-USADA vs USADA career has been brought a 1,000 times. Weidman's realtion to Serroider and Henzo doesn't help either. Who knows. Who gives a fuck at this point...

I thought the PED accusations were post-leg break to help him heal.

That too. But a lot was made of the fact/speculation that PEDs weaken the bone structure and that therin lies the cause for the freak leg break.

People called The Chris on USADA many, many times.

That might have been pre-USADA Vitor, but the cat was already out of the bag about TRT and Vitor was being heavily tested due to a failed drug test from before his fight with Weidman. He fought Weidman around two years after he had to be purged of the Just Bleed Juice.

I'm not saying he was 100% clean, but Weidman did not beat the fully juiced 2013 Vitor that runs through everyone not named Anderson Silva, and I feel like it's a win of his that hasn't aged well.

Someone else can probably give a more educated opinion on this, but I remember ramblings about Weidman's testosterone levels also being very questionable as well during this time. This was pure bro science, so I'm not saying it was the truth. But maybe someone can lend some insight on the topic.

1. I don't remember "a lot of people" saying Anderson's leg broke because of PEDs. I'm pretty sure you're rewriting history here.
2. Plenty of people already believe (and have been saying for years) that Weidman's downfall is due to USADA. This isn't news.
3. Saying the Vitor win was "pre-USADA" is purposely misleading. That was the first fight Vitor couldn't use TRT and he was completely deflated.
4. Weidman just snapped his leg in half. There's really no need to kick the man while he's down.

Weidman didn't snap his leg because of PED's he snapped it because he has the worst fight IQ of all time. First that roundhouse against Rockhold and now a fully loaded telegraped soccer kick in the opening seconds of a fight without turning the hip against an expert kicker. Is that any better?

Here’s a question. Who will have succeeded more post leg break? Silva or Weidman?

I don’t think Weidman will ever get a win again let alone fight more than 1-2x in his life post leg break.

he probably started using peds because of that broken leg

Da fuq? PEDS contributing to his bone breaking?? It was after the fact that he used to help him recover from it.

This is a calling Weidman a cheat thread.

Reactions: HHJ
well silva was busted for PED lol.

Reactions: TR1
1. I don't remember "a lot of people" saying Anderson's leg broke because of PEDs. I'm pretty sure you're rewriting history here.
2. Plenty of people already believe (and have been saying for years) that Weidman's downfall is due to USADA. This isn't news.
3. Saying the Vitor win was "pre-USADA" is purposely misleading. That was the first fight Vitor couldn't use TRT and he was completely deflated.
4. Weidman just snapped his leg in half. There's really no need to kick the man while he's down.

End of thread right there. Who in the world said his leg broke b/c of PEDs? YEs I understand certain steroids can weaken bones or cause osteoporis, but not in a man Anderson's age.
PEDs or not that leg was snapping. Anderson appears to have pretty thin bones....thew a HARD kick....and nailed Chris right on the thick part of his knee/leg.

They both broke their legs because they threw with poor technique which caused them both to land with the flat part of their shins. You're NEVER suppose to land with that flat surface of the shin, its a big no-no & this is exactly why.

Whether supplements or even osteoporosis played a role or not is distantly secondary.

We can judge after longer period of time. Calf kick is still a new thing in mma. Maybe peds maybe calf kick maybe coincidence.
It had nothing to do with a calf kick lol

he checked his kick. It could have come up higher and been just the same

Didn't Weidman have one of the worst declines in the UFC after USADA became a thing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back