when Aldo vs McGreggor happens this can hapen

slyslickNwicked

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
just watch this vid its all u need to know on who wins and why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpeIl8uQXg4

i am kidding of course(lol), but nobody is getting finished early Aldo is too fast and a very good defensive striker what might tell who wins will be if McGoat can check the leg kicks early if he can he has a good chance to win if he cant Aldo will still be the king

so the main reason for this thread i want the opinions of the McGregor followers and Aldo fans if that video simulation is possible at all?

This is MMA sherbro, Anything is possible. Under the right circumstances Ronda could beat Cain.

I had a match where it ended with Aldo bowing at McGregors feet lol

Anything video games is shit for predictions.

I got Aldo. I know Conor is popular but when I hear them talk about what will he do to beat Aldo, I heard a lot of "He'll take his head off" or "He is going to smash him".

That sounds like a middle school boy who fought just once in is life talk. I see this being like Machida-Shogun 1. Conor has a karate type stance, keeps his chin a little high. However, his clinch work against a good fight is untested and I doubt his ground game is anything like Machida's. I been to Europe and trained while on vacation. Things like BJJ and wrestling are just becoming famous there.

Aldo is more experienced, has more weapons than spamming flashy kicks that don't hit, and a proven ground game. Conor has fans.

I see Aldo mentally deflating Conor by the middle of the 3rd, some hard shots in the 4th and cake wake in the 5th to get a UD.

Conor, DC, and Miles Jury are kinda the same in the sense that they all think that they are so great. Once some adversity hit DC and Jury, they didn't want to be in the cage anymore. I was UFC 182, you could feel the energy shift.

You mean Aldo could stand there with his hands up and not strike or move? Yeah - that could happen.

Wastelend... 3-2-

I think Aldo's defense will be much better than that, he didnt even throw one leg kick. I m interested in this fight, Aldo has had a tough string of fights. I hope he fights Pettis regardless of the outcome.

Back