when a whiteknight visits a stripclub

yet nobody asks why a guy his age has harry potter dvdd!

That guy is a bitch of the highest level. I want to give him a swirlie and take his lunch money.

Tranny or not, no problemo letting he/she play with my dance pole.

But...but...when I was handing over the cash she said that she liked me. I mean, really liked me. It was so perfect. So real. And now its all gone. And Hermione isn't even here to console me.....

i'm going to a strip club tomorrow hopefully. better bring my checkbook.

Did he bring the DVDs and laptop to the club?

Last edited:
I would smash for sure I would even let her keep the dvds.

What if his sister is a stripper?

mind-blown-2.gif

These two deserve each other if for no other reason than to keep them from screwing up other peoples lives.

How can you develop any sort of bond with someone who is only giving you attention for that$? Guys can be pathetic fucks sometimes.

And if it was established as a loan in the first place the hoe should pay him back.

I agree with the first point, but it's very common, sometimes in more socially accepted forms. Rich people (athletes, celebrities, successful businessmen, etc) with trophy wives, old fucks like Donald Sterling with a 20-something year old mistresses. Tiger Woods. Hell, Hugh Heffner has almost made it popular for young girls to fall into gold digging. Many people think it's an accomplishment to be a playboy model. Do you think any of those girls like him for anything other than his money? I'm sure they sit down and have the most interesting conversations all the time. Yet that's almost socially acceptable. Playing for strippers/hookers is just the poorer man's equivalent, and less socially accepted.

As for the second point, I agree, but in a lawshuit you'll be tough to get your money back. Was there a signed contract? No. She just needs to deny ever being loaned the money, or say it was a gift, and I don't see how he wins.

I dont get this. If youve got the ability to make half a million dollars, how do you have no confidence in yourself and let shit like that happen?

Hard to explain, he's the kind of guy that practices bro science lifting and takes roids to look good in his two sizes too small Ed Hardy t-shirts, unfortunately I have a enough stories about him to start a thread.

one of the saddest incidents with him that I saw, he showed up and told him guys that he didn't have the money to pay them. This is a crew of about 20 guys that had been working 12 hours a day six days a week, but got all excited to show them the new rims he just bought for his Hummer. Obviously they got pissed, and he didn't know why.

first of all that guy you personally know better not be you.

second of all he is a fucking retard.

third of all. sorry if that person is you. i didnt mean to call you a fucking retard.

LOL, no it's not me, most I ever spent in a strip club was $400 and that includes drinks, I was drunk as hell and woke up the next day hungover and pissed off at myself for spending that much.

Yes the guy is a fucking retard. Like I said, I could do a whole thread about his stupidity.

LOL, no it's not me, most I ever spent in a strip club was $400 and that includes drinks, I was drunk as hell and woke up the next day hungover and pissed off at myself for spending that much.

Yes the guy is a fucking retard. Like I said, I could do a whole thread about his stupidity.

good to hear sherbro !!!

can i request you make that thread please. i think it would be brilliant just hearing these two stories.

Back