When a champ loses their belt should they lose their commercial?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’m sure you have all seen that corny ass commercial where the guy is looking for his belt or some shit.... or whatever. And “Mighty Mouse” comes in with all his belts and offers him one and is like “don’t lose it tehe”.

So when the champion loses their belt should they also lose their corny commercial only a punkass mark would like?

I dont remember anyone on the commercial saying "tee hee!"

Where did Mighty Mouse touch you?

I just fast forward through all that shit.

They edited Stipe's Modelo commercial. It now says "Recent UFC Heavyweight loser still works at the fire department and likes to drink shitty beer after a long night of putting out fires and losing belts."

They edited Stipe's Modelo commercial. It now says "Recent UFC Heavyweight loser still works at the fire department and likes to drink shitty beer after a long night of putting out fires and losing belts."
Seems appropriate, DC destroyed him.

Can’t argue with that. Brock should destroy him.

Brock is an absolute bum. They only thing he's going to destroy is his own reputation after DC pimp slaps him around the octagon for 25 minutes.

The implied teehee is beyond offensive. I think if the champ loses, who ever his sponsors are, should be forced to sell their companies.

Brock is an absolute bum. They only thing he's going to destroy is his own reputation after DC pimp slaps him around the octagon for 25 minutes.
Keep dreaming, Brock’s a real Heavyweight and will bull rush DC into an early KO.
<JonesLaugh>

Back