Wheelchair-bound racist goes nuclear at airport because he heard a man speak Spanish

1517237007376822675.gif

One of my best friends is in a wheel chair and I think even he would agree that this guy deserves an ass whooping.

I have to say, I am just so shocked that such a thing would happen in Reno.

wheel chair dude looks like a character straight out of Reno 911. His attire, his voice, his haircut, it is all so perfect.. They probably would have even had a scene similar to this, before everything got so PC.

A simple light slap to his face is adequate. Not to hard, just enough to make a sound and make him think for a second. Or like a splash of water to his face, similar to a cat that doesn't behave.

Damn, I need to get my intersectionality decoder ring to figure this one out.

White + disabled vs. Hispanic + able-bodied.

I don't know who's in the right here.

200.gif

Dude was an def an asshole. And an actual racist.....
Someone should have asked him how to say "cripple" in Spanish.

It's too bad that the term racist has been watered down so much by virtue signaling, race baiting, losers. It's never been a better time to be an actual racist, though, as it's now normal co call everyone a racist.

Wheelchair-bound racist OMG :D <45> <45>

Didn't know racists come with wheelchairs.

it certainly takes a high level of chutzpah to verbally assault someone from a wheelchair when the person being verbally assaulted can easily just wheel your wheelchair into a corner, push you down a flight of stairs, or just dump you out of it.

you'd think he'd have more relevant things to bitch about, like..................... being in a wheelchair.

Video is older than time itself but.... Who the fuck gets mad at people speaking a different language. Even more retarded when they explain that they are American citizens via Puerto Rico and this clown keeps his tirade going.

They should have smacked that guy around.

Lol that disabled privilege..
Pretty sure he wouldnt be running his mouth like that if he was able bodied. He's only talking shit and getting feisty because he knows no one is gonna hit a guy in a wheelchair

english is my second language, I speak Chaldean with my parents, and I promise you I get irate at the thought of that guy acting like an asshole for someone speaking Spanish. With that said, it’s wrong of me to judge someone that quickly. You have your opinion and you think your right for the right reasons and I respect that, but I also have my opinion. I didn’t always think like this, as a matter of fact this is new to me. I was always quick to judge and react, I was stupid and belligerent but deep down I knew I was being wrong
Well this idiot might have a leg to stand on (hehe) with his argument if the United States had an offcial national language.

Lol that disabled privilege..
Pretty sure he wouldnt be running his mouth like that if he was able bodied. He's only talking shit and getting feisty because he knows no one is gonna hit a guy in a wheelchair
I would. Maybe not completely destroy the dude, but I would definitely smack his face up, or pick him up and move him to a corner like a child.

Wait...people in airports travelling to different places and countries might speak ....different languages...?

Next time we're in France or Greece I hope no one in a wheelchair attacks us for speaking English...

As a follower of Jesus and his teachings, I'll say that I believe that the way "Wheels" acted was not the way to represent the cross he wore around his neck.

"If somebody's acting badly he's in pain" - Sebastian Junger

From JRE

The type of person who gets upset that people are speaking Spanish is the same type of person who is upset that James Bond may be black in the next movie.

Edit - illiterate morons, that’s the type of person I am talking about.
I'm not illiterate don't stereotype

white liberals will make a bigger deal out of this than that african american woman who almost murdered a elderly man with a brick for being latino.

Back