Wheelchair-bound racist goes nuclear at airport because he heard a man speak Spanish

Antifa gonna be like

IIe_T.gif

I won’t condemn him, I don’t know the trials and tribulations he went through in his life. It’s sad because he’s angry and obviously in pain

I won’t condemn him, I don’t know the trials and tribulations he went through in his life. It’s sad because he’s angry and obviously in pain

One of my best friends is in a wheel chair and I think even he would agree that this guy deserves an ass whooping.

I have to say, I am just so shocked that such a thing would happen in Reno.

The type of person who gets upset that people are speaking Spanish is the same type of person who is upset that James Bond may be black in the next movie.

Edit - illiterate morons, that’s the type of person I am talking about.

One of my best friends is in a wheel chair and I think even he would agree that this guy deserves an ass whooping.

I have to say, I am just so shocked that such a thing would happen in Reno.
he was definitely acting like an asshole, I’m not excusing that, but videos like this condemn people quickly and I think it’s best not to cast a stone. I’m not an apologists, I’m just tired of judging people especially when I don’t know shit

The type of person who gets upset that people are speaking Spanish is the same type of person who is upset that James Bond may be black in the next movie.

Edit - illiterate morons, that’s the type of person I am talking about.
Yeah racists. Aka hardcore trump tards.

Lol that guy was so butthurt

Video is kinda old but jesus christ what a little bitch, probably beats his wife too.

he was definitely acting like an asshole, I’m not excusing that, but videos like this condemn people quickly and I think it’s best not to cast a stone. I’m not an apologists, I’m just tired of judging people especially when I don’t know shit
Unless his wife was kidnapped and raped by mexicans his behavior is inexcusable and I for one am glad he is wheelchair bound.

Idk, I think we can make a pretty accurate judgement about this guy based on the video. It isn’t as if having a bad day makes a person temporarily racist.

I have to say, I am just so shocked that such a thing would happen in Reno

Lol, this crippled fuck is complaining about Spanish in......Nevada? The irony is killing me.

Idk, I think we can make a pretty accurate judgement about this guy based on the video. It isn’t as if having a bad day makes a person temporarily racist.

Speaking Spanish isn't a race and even if it was physically assaulting someone is hundreds of times worse than saying mean words related to ancestry.

Last edited:
english is my second language, I speak Chaldean with my parents, and I promise you I get irate at the thought of that guy acting like an asshole for someone speaking Spanish. With that said, it’s wrong of me to judge someone that quickly. You have your opinion and you think your right for the right reasons and I respect that, but I also have my opinion. I didn’t always think like this, as a matter of fact this is new to me. I was always quick to judge and react, I was stupid and belligerent but deep down I knew I was being wrong

Back