Wheat Bread + Peanut Butter Combination

zere0wn

Green Belt
Reaction score
In the wheat bread and peanut butter combination to form a complete protein, is there a specific type of wheat bread or peanut butter that is necessary? I just buy Jiff peanut butter and wheat bread that says 100% wheat on it. Food and their contents or whatever can be tricky, trying to make sure i get my proteins.

try to replace the jiff with natural peanut butter. I know the jiff is pretty damn amazingly excellent, but unfortunately it has hydrogenated oils in it (trans fats). Although the label says no trans fats, if the product has less than one gram, the manufacturer can say 0 trans fat.

You might also try some other nuts/seeds, too, like almond butter. It's different, but a lot of people really like it.

We were just talking about vegetarians and peanut butter sandwiches in the class the other day.

I really like smuckers natural PB. I haven't tried other brands though, they're kinda hard to find where I shop. I will def try skippy in the future, though.

Cinnamon and raisin bagel, toasted with peanut butter and honey

That smart balance stuff looks pretty legit, I could use some more omega 3s that it has in it...

That smart balance stuff looks pretty legit, I could use some more omega 3s that it has in it...

Word. I use alot of thier shit, lol. Butter, oil, PB.

Maranatha natural peanut butter is the best tasting peanut butter I've ever had, but its also pretty expensive as far as peanut butters go. I usually just stick with the Smart Balance natural.

images

Tastiest natural, gooey'ist stuff out there. Very very tasty, once you go through a jar, Skippy will taste like pure sugar. Which is sorta, what it is.

Love that shit.

Maranatha ftw... and their almond butters kick some serious arse.

images

Tastiest natural, gooey'ist stuff out there. Very very tasty, once you go through a jar, Skippy will taste like pure sugar. Which is sorta, what it is.

Love that shit.

ive eayen this my whole life, its what peanut butter was meant to be.

You might also try some other nuts/seeds, too, like almond butter. It's different, but a lot of people really like it.

We were just talking about vegetarians and peanut butter sandwiches in the class the other day.

I hate natty peanut butter, but almond butter is awesome.

if you have a trader joe's around you, they sell natural peanut butter cheap. i think it's 2 dollars a jar.

whole grain is better than 100% wheat but 100% is pretty good as well. +1 on natural peanut butter, dont forget to stir the oil on the top into the peanut butter!

Back