Whats your weirdest and or scariest dream you had?

champbless2

Seraldo Babalu
Banned
Reaction score
We all know dreams are hard to remember even the first morning after but did you ever had that one creepy dream that just stuck with you and seemed so real and scary or weird?

Just the usual feeling like im stuck in the mud while trying to run away from something chasing me.

I had a reoccuring dream of being on a dock running from an attacker.

There was a small boat garage and I ducked into it, behind the door and quieted my breath. I could hear the footsteps come closer and closer to me, until they were right outside the entrance.

Pushing the door open shown a dark blue light, the moonlight reflecting off the water and across the room. Holding my breath and flattening myself against the wall behind the door opening, I waited.

After coming through the entrance and letting the door close behind him he points a now visable gun at my head and says something to the effect of "nice try" and shoots me, square in the forehead.

I remember slinking against the wall and falling down, feeling no pain but a warm cascading feeling coming from my scalp until everything got dark.

Then I'd wake up

Had the dream probably 5 or 6 times when I was 10 - 14

the worst part of this dream was the moment I realized the attacker saw me, and knowing that I was going to die.

I dream quite often in violent imaginary. Last night I dreamt about junkies lighting a candle in a hut to signal other junkies its safe and they can come shoot Heroin. But it only attracted some hillbillies in a truck driving right through them. Blood everywhere, body parts etc. Next scene the remaining junkies are all forced on all fours, wearing dog chains and are treated like dogs, badly beat up and raped repeatedly by the attackers. Complete dehumanizing. Close up shots in black and white, barbarism and savagery. Fuck my life.

I dream quite often in violent imaginary. Last night I dreamt about junkies lighting a candle in a hut to signal other junkies its safe and they can come shoot Heroin. But it only attracted some hillbillies in a truck driving right through them. Blood everywhere, body parts etc. Next scene the remaining junkies are all forced on all fours, wearing dog chains and are treated like dogs, badly beat up and raped repeatedly by the attackers. Complete dehumanizing. Close up shots in black and white, barbarism and savagery. Fuck my life.

<{ByeHomer}>

Hung upside down, and skinned alive...woke up standing in the room screaming...

I posted this in the other thread. However,I'm hoping someone here can tell me how to make it's stop.

Lately I've been having dreams centered around this ghoul women. The weird thing is, my dreams are typically so mundane I have trouble distinguishing them from real life. For example, I'll be at a coffee shop I frequent, or go to the grocery store.

The first time I dreamt of her, I "woke up" and saw her standing in my closet. I sat up and shouted, she stumbled out of the closet. She's been in some sort of horrible accident, shes bleeding profusely and has deep lacerations all over her. Shes moaning

"Please help me!" Her voice is panicked and urgent but extremely angry at the same time.

I jumped out of the bed to get help, however shes grasping at me and is incredibly strong. She pulls me to the ground over and over getting her blood all over me. All while basically screaming for me to help her.

I've had 3 in total now over the course for 4 months. The strange thing is unless they're about her, my other dreams are still mundane

I had a recurring nightmare as a child of my parent going to a pub and leaving me in our van outside (weird because my parents didn't drink) and as soon as they go inside a big rat like Splinter would walk around the van staring at me, It honestly used to fuck me up emotionally because the folks just blew it off and never helped me conquer it.

On the bright side my brother recognized what it was doing to me and went out of his way to help me overcome the fear.

giphy.gif

Not the scariest dream I've ever had, but I had a recurring dream as a kid where I'd be walking down my street at dusk and there was no one around, no cars, just streetlights. I would walk into my house and no one would be there, no sounds, but somehow I knew I wasn't alone. Then I would wake up. It was oddly off-putting.

Not really a dream but I had a weird sleep paralysis experience the other day.

I woke up to the sensation of my bed rocking back and forth and I looked up to see the figure of a woman shaking my TV at the foot of my bed. I could feel the vibrations of it distinctly. It's only took me a second or 2 to snap out of it and everything was back to normal.

I've had sleep paralysis maybe 15 or 20 times in my life but never seen anything before. Had auditory hallucinations once. It was like I woke up in the middle of a dream and whatever or whoever I was dreaming about I could still hear coming from what I thought was my TV which was on but all black. That one spooked me a little.

Back