Whats your typical reaction to a wasp/bee in a close distance to you?

giphy.gif

My reaction is always to just leave it alone and go about my business, unless it looks like there is a nest nearby, in which case I avoid it. Never had a bee or wasp sting me , just for being in close proximity.

I throw anyone nearby into the insect’s path and run as fast as I can.

I've never been stung by a bee. I just walk around. It takes skill not to be stung after almost 26 years.

Pro-tip: carry two numchuks and boom your pansy ass flailing becomes hot kung fu shiznit open for bidness.

Ever done all 3?
The Tri-Smegma? The very thing that killed Johnny Almost?

I am a guy so I am not bothered by them.

If a bee or wasp is circling around and it is really bothering others I will usually grab it slowly from mid air and close my hand around it and walk it a ways a way and let it go.

Ignore it unless it is very clear it wants my blood. If that's the case, I'll try to bitch slap it out of the air.

well, bees sting. and it's said they die after doing so.
wasps actually bite. and can do so over and over again.
plus both bees and wasps instinctively try to sting around the face
and eyes of the subject, which makes them particularly loathsome.

I am highly allergic to stings from honey bees and the sting site, along with
surrounding tissue will swell considerably. I was stung on the forehead a few
years ago and both my eyes almost swelled shut. very alarming.

bees I don't try to swat away, I simply leave the area and don't return.
wasps I actually try to swat down and kill because fuck them.

"Head movement head movement "

Edmonds whatever the fuck his last name is.

Grew up catching insects and such. I just ignore them or shoo them away.

I've never been stung by a bee, wasp, or hornet, so I don't really have that fear programmed into yet.

Overall, I have no fear of bees as long as I'm not near a hive. I heard bees won't sting if they're just out and about, and only will sting when you threaten the hive. I heard wasps are just assholes though, so I will be weary of them if they're near me.

Been stung by bees so many times they don't even bother me anymore. Even been popped on the lip. Little bastard landed on my soda can and I wasn't paying attention.

Wasps though are evil diabolical creatures. Been stung by a tarantula hawk and that was easily top 5 most painful moments.

So bees I just relax. Wasps/hornets etc. Try to keep calm but will spaz out any given moment.

Bees, I don't care. Bees usually aren't aggressive and are just looking for things to pollinate.

Wasps on the other hand are territorial and will fuck you up. They also react to wild movements and attack more if you are start running or flailing. If you see a wasp, you're in their space and are a target.

Nothing. I just do whatever I was doing. Been working my whole life (29 years) without being stung or bit.

Back