Whats your typical reaction to a wasp/bee in a close distance to you?

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People says to just stand still but I am just furiously start waving my hands around me.

Outdoors its not too bad as they usually fly away. Worse is a fucking wasp flying inside your bedroom. Impossible to sleep.

If there is any animal I would eradicate from face of this earth It would have to be wasps. Fucking hate it (no, I haven't been stung recently)

Last time I been stung was maybe 15 years ago and I do not look forward to another encounter.

Went to an outdoor restaurant with my mother and brother recently.

Wasp came, wouldn't go and I left the table several times.

I'm 6ft3 and 230lbs, turned into a panicky, bordering on retarded person due to a creature no bigger than a Haribo cola bottle, hovering around my hunters chicken.

Ruined the meal and shamed me.

tenor.gif

Went to an outdoor restaurant with my mother and brother recently.

Wasp came, wouldn't go and I left the table several times.

I'm 6ft3 and 230lbs, turned into a panicky, bordering on retarded person due to a creature no bigger than a Haribo cola bottle, hovering around my hunters chicken.

Ruined the meal and shamed me.

I wish :eek::eek::eek:gets that say 'oh big man afraid of a tiny wasp' were stung in the ass by hornet. Honest to freaking god. That would be fun to see.

I’ll happily ignore a bee, and they almost always show the same courtesy. A wasp comes near me then I’m going to use whatever is at hand to kill the fecker...

I was out at a three-day event at the weekend, just minding my own business trying to watch the cross-country with a pint, for some reason every wasp in the county wanted to get on my case...

What fucking 3rd world nation do you live in where you have wasps in your bedroom?

I don't mind bees. Sure they can be annoying but unless you're threatening them or teasing them they won't do anything to you. Wasps on the other hand are aggressive and cruel lol I was a victim of a wildly aggressive wasp when I was 4 years old. It stung me right in the belly. It was really painful! That bitch traumatized me and I hate wasps now. :mad:

If I'm outside I ignore them completely. If I'm inside i open a window until it flies outside.

Unless you're allergic there's no need to be a pussy unless it's one of those African bees that's the size of a small bird.

I have no issue with bees, will swat or step on a wasp, had my hands full on sunday when a wasp came buzzing around me, don't know what I was thinking, but I tried to headbutt it. :confused:

Bees are cool. A normal honey bee is usually super chill if you're not doing anything to the nest.

Wasps or hornets are a different story though.

Piss and/or shit my pants. On a rare occasion, I'll ejaculate.

If it is a bee, I will just stand and be relaxed. But a wasp... they are not so nice.

My father used to trip me out with this sort of thing. He's always been an outdoorsman and he will walk right in the middle of 50 wasps or bees without a shirt and start hammering and sawing on shit as if they aren't even there. His claim always was if you just don't care they are there they don't seem to care you are there. Obviously this is bullshit but I've never seen him get stung.

Bees don't bother me. I'll slap box a wasp and head butt a fly, usually they're too fast though.

Back