Top 3 least interesting:

1) Women's Bantamweight
2) Women's Strawweight
3) Heavyweight

Light Heavyweight
Welterweight
Heavyweight

I don't care about:

Anything below 170lbs - unless it includes Conor. He is the only thing that ever made me care about anything in a Men's Division beneath 170 lbs.

Maybe you should change your sig then you pylon.

WW
FW
LHW (Before Jones cleared it out)

Don't care about

BW
HW
LHW (Now)

Feather
Middle
Light

McGregorweight
Lightweight
Light Heavyweight

1. Welter (The most talent)
2. Feather
3. Middle
4. Bantam and Light tie
6. HW (Arlovski, Hunt, JDS, Cain)
7. Fly
8. LHW (no jones? DC? Bader? no thanks)

most talent with literally the worst champ... seems legit.

1. Feather
  2. Light
  3. Welter

I enjoy the other weight classes too, with middle, fly, bantam just edging out Heavy, LightHeavy and Women's Bantam and Straw. Lots of great fights to be seen.

1. WW
2. LHW
3. LW
4. HW
5. MW
6. FW
7. BW
8. WSW
9. Flyweight
10. WBW

If you look at the roster in no specific order its 155,170,185 and its not even close. Now favorites can be argued but talent wise its those 3. Side note though people under appreciate the heavyweight division there is a lot of big names, it just seems weak nobody can put on a winning streak for very long.

Lightweight
Featherweight
Bantamweight

I only really care about anything over 155 if it involves Carlos Condit, Arlovski, Overeem, or Fedor.

1. Welter (The most talent)
2. Feather
3. Middle
4. Bantam and Light tie
6. HW (Arlovski, Hunt, JDS, Cain)
7. Fly
8. LHW (no jones? DC? Bader? no thanks)

Haaaa who the hell fights at BW to put that at #4. 3 guys haaaa

Not 145. Mendes almost got a third crack cause there's not enough guys to go around

Nah, Frankie was next. Got pipped by Conor. Conor is on a 6-win streak in the UFC. Frankie is on a 4-win streak. Max Holloway has 6. Charles Oliveira has 4. FW has plenty of guys to go round. By the time 3 of them fight for the title there'll be more. There always is at FW. FW will be in fine shape even after Oliveira and Holloway fight.

MW has Rockhold on 4, Jacare on 8 and Romero on 6, with Jacare and Romero expected to face off next. So FW has more in the bank than MW without a shadow of a doubt. More talent P4P too.

Thing is, the deepest talent pool is and always has been LW, mostly because the average-sized North American/Brazilian man is around 5'9.5" and that's the average size of the top LWs. There are more prospects in that division than any other.

It doesn't take a genius to realize that with Gaussian distribution the next two biggest, deepest talent pools are at FW (5'8") and WW (5'11"), the divisions either side of the big dog. Not only that, FW isn't poached for elite talent by the big money sports to anywhere near the extent every division above LW is.

Back