What's your temperature?

99. My work is making everyone check their temperature before entering building.

I would threaten to quit unless your job starts taking things seriously and gets a truly accurate reading done anally. That’s the truest way to get a test

I'll write something up for the union.

My temperature is Ricardo
tenor.gif

Bout tree fiddy
I should really get that checked out

How do we check this? Fml going to have to buy a thermometer now.

Not sure but I know the temperature of your wives/girlfriends

<{jackyeah}>

Should I take temperature before or after spicy wings

I got the right temperature... for shelter you... from the storm

Should I take temperature before or after spicy wings

Eating spicy things doesn't change it...it's warm foods like coffee. Mine was 97.7 today like a cucumber dude. Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Eating spicy things doesn't change it...it's warm foods like coffee. Mine was 97.7 today like a cucumber dude. Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
what about the time I went to jungle Jim's and I got the insanity wings and my tongue was burning so hard that I had to pour like beer all over my face to cool down and me and my buddy laid in a ditch for a while praying

what about the time I went to jungle Jim's and I got the insanity wings and my tongue was burning so hard that I had to pour like beer all over my face to cool down and me and my buddy laid in a ditch for a while praying

I bet you'd have been in the normal range for a paperclip. What is that??? Like room temp I'm guessing... @22k this seems shoop worthy.

Back