What's your secret to lasting longer?

Combat breathing. No can defend. You space them out as such: inhale - hold - exhale -hold.
For consistent marathon pace 4-4-4-4 is good. If you're coming too early, oxygen deprivation works so you change the pattern to 2-4-3-4. Customize to your liking.

Page 2 and not a single 6’6” Sherbro who lasts for 3 hours with each of the 4 chicks he fucks every day?

bang a lot of chicks and you'll build up a tolerance

I think about Andy Rooney.

I have the opposite problem and literally cannot bust unless I finish myself off. I’m sexually fucked up.

I have the opposite problem and literally cannot bust unless I finish myself off. I’m sexually fucked up.
I've had that happen too. I think vagina tightness is one of the causes.

I've been with women that were loose to the point where it was hard to finish, and I've been with women that were so tight that I was done early.

Just gotta find that perfect fit I guess

Yeah, she sure as fuck won't be telling her mates about that one.[/QUO

She probably will, but the experience will be exaggerated , I’ll be portrayed as gentle, considerate lover with a good job and nice shoes.

Rub one out beforehand

theres-something-about-mary-semen-ear.jpg

Beat me to it....lol

I've been with women that were loose to the point where it was hard to finish, and I've been with women that were so tight that I was done early.

Same here

This one chick was pretty loose and kept getting upset because I wouldn't finish after she got hers. So she just climbed off me and left me on rock status

Another chick was so damn tight I blew right as soon as I entered her. She stared at me for like a whole minute full of anger and disappointment. Thought she was going to strangle my ass afterwards. Never did it with her again and she was fine as hell with a big round ass. I literally blew it

On average I probably go for around 20 minutes. Times I want it to go longer I just pull out when I cum. The trick is don't touch your dick just let it squirt out. Kiss on her a bit whatever you gotta do for a minute then go back in. Dick stays hard and you go on. The second nut can sometimes take awhile or never happen

Slow down my breathing like it’s a marathon. Can go for a long time doing that.

Back