What's your picks for this weekends card?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Post 'em!
As always I go fairly finish heavy, so expect 10 decisions.
_20191203_221520.JPG

Finally we get a card

<{RoseRun}>
After 2 weeks of no fights

thirsty.jpeg

Quick picks:

Overrem
Rothwell
Means
Wiman

Alves better not pull out :mad: I've been waiting for teh Dirty Bird to come back and bang

I'm going with Ruiz over Joshua.

In b4 who is that.

I got Joshua on late stoppage. I think the fact the he lost all his muscle and got fat will help his cardio and speed.
upload_2019-12-3_17-23-57.png

"I can really see how both guy wins" - David "this is a real 50 - 50 fight" Haye

Reem by first round americana and Joshua by highly controversial decision.

I'm going with Ruiz over Joshua.

In b4 who is that.
I believe many people are overlooking the possibility that Joshua completely underestimated Ruiz in their first fight.

Joshua can't possibly make the same mistake twice. He's tasted defeat, which may actually be a driving factor in this fight.

There's plenty of talk of Ruiz losing a significant amount of weight for this fight. Why mess with the winning formula? Unless, it's a bunch of rubbish from Ruiz's camp, just to play some mind games.

6B2SbV.png

Imagine what this 4 week drought gonna be like

<2>
I've lost my shit watching LFA on back-to-back weekends; can't handle this again. <{1-11}>

Hey, last PFL on New Year's Eve was sick + Floyd did a Rizin thing, but I'm not sure if I can live this way and wait till this year's event; MMA depression is real.

I've lost my shit watching LFA on back-to-back weekends; can't handle this again. <{1-11}>

Hey, last PFL on New Year's Eve was sick + Floyd did a Rizin thing, but I'm not sure if I can live this way and wait till this year's event; MMA depression is real.
They can't give us cards every week and then just turn us off like this
<{1-8}>

Overeem- Decision. Same result as his fight with Pavlovich. Too well rounded and experienced for Rosenstruik
Rodriguez- Decision. Too much size for Cavillo. will pick her apart on the feet.
Struve- Decision. Struve is terrible, but Rothwell has looked even more terrible since he came back from a 3 year layoff.
Ladd- TKO. While I think Ladd is rushing back a little fast, Yana's style plays right into what Ladd is good at, and will be finished by GnP.
Yadong- KO. Can't tell if he's facing Stamann or De Freitas. Either way, I think he's an exciting prospect and scores a KO against either.
Font- KO. Not a lot of faith in Simon after that Faber loss. I think Font is way too experienced against tougher opponents, and Simon will get caught.

Might do the prelims later. And oh yeah, Ruiz by 5th round KO

Back