What's your personal Nacho recipe?

"First and last time. Yuck!! Burger no taste..."wheres the beef came to mind". bun was dry n hard... one bite was enough. The chicken was set on top of fries....fries were super skinny n smushed. No taste. Gravy so so... chicken was good...but in the end not worth the total amount paid for order!!"

"save yourself some money and go to a real burger joint even McDonald's is better"

"Purple cow is not even purple, disappointing to a toddler, when she gets a vanilla milkshake."

Wait. I need to know the intricacies of how you pulled this off. What did you do first I mean...there is a process right??

Bake the Kraft. Then make the nachos toppings. Then throw it on first...wait what do you put on first? How is this accomplished????
giphy (11).gif

"First and last time. Yuck!! Burger no taste..."wheres the beef came to mind". bun was dry n hard... one bite was enough. The chicken was set on top of fries....fries were super skinny n smushed. No taste. Gravy so so... chicken was good...but in the end not worth the total amount paid for order!!"

"save yourself some money and go to a real burger joint even McDonald's is better"

"Purple cow is not even purple, disappointing to a toddler, when she gets a vanilla milkshake."
<mma4>

Wait. I need to know the intricacies of how you pulled this off. What did you do first I mean...there is a process right??

Bake the Kraft. Then make the nachos toppings. Then throw it on first...wait what do you put on first? How is this accomplished????
View attachment 557133

You got it bud, add extra cheese powder to your kraft dinner and let it sit for like 5 minutes before you put it on the nachos so they aren't too damp and your nachos don't get all sogged up

I think they look good homie.
Thiey look friendly and tasty.
That said homie, don’t do Doritos if it’s s game or show u invited bros and hos.

Last edited:
I think I will use this delicious thread to ask some burning questions.

Why can you take pictures on your phone and post them to sherdog and I can't?

What is the Genesis of, "Fill the room with Uppercuts" it makes me lol but I don't know where it came from. Did some fighter say it in an interview or something?

Is @Hamm still with that chick who banged that dude that wasn't him and gave him an Ipad?

I think I will use this delicious thread to ask some burning questions.

Why can you take pictures on your phone and post them to sherdog and I can't?

What is the Genesis of, "Fill the room with Uppercuts" it makes me lol but I don't know where it came from. Did some fighter say it in an interview or something?

Is @Hamm still with that chick who banged that dude that wasn't him and gave him an Ipad?
Take a pic then going to imgur on your browser and you can upload then copy the url.

Take a pic then going to imgur on your browser and you can upload then copy the url.
Ahhhhh. I figured it might be that. Stupid server here with no power.

Don't want to derail this thread so...

download.jpeg

You got it bud, add extra cheese powder to your kraft dinner and let it sit for like 5 minutes before you put it on the nachos so they aren't too damp and your nachos don't get all sogged up
Cheese powder? What the shit?

I consider myself pretty fucking dapper in the kitchen but I never read about this cheese powder before

I don't know if North Americans are geniuses or fucking heathens

Everything............EVERYTHING............is improved with bacon.

CtKJgOBxVpo-Chh4eGBoCdEldUCq1yTrWtIugc9ANP_6u0-XBBnXkr1Ey_iv_655klCGCT3hTvve4KqlizNW4g=s360

3324813670_657c8f8ed8.jpg

Back