What's your next purchase? v2

I've heard too many bad things about LC9's from owners. But like I said, I'm far from a ruger fanboy.

The only truly bad thing I've heard is about the trigger, but I plan on getting a trigger job to shorten and smooth out the pull. The only other complaints I've heard are about the safeties and the LCI and since my wife will be carrying this one too I kind of like the idea of the added precautions. That and the fact that it feels good in both of our hands probably means it's all but a done deal.

Son of a bitch. I ordered 4 magazines for my sig 522 and it supposedly was delivered, but I never got it. I went to the black dog website where I ordered it and their website is down because they have a high volume and won't respond about shipping. Never ordering from them again.

http://blackdogmachinellc.net/offline.aspx

1zg6ag9.jpg

Here are my recent purchases this week. Bought the 30rd ak47 mags wed, bought the Smith & Wesson ar15 off a buddy from work thurs, bought the Benelli Nova 20 ga. today (in the middle), and gun on bottom I bought yesterday. It's a Marlin .17HMR.

Last edited:
Bought an AK last week, and a Glock 27 Gen 3. The next purchases will be a Taurus 85, and a S&W 686 or Ruger GP100.

DSC00058_zps365c9b9d-1_zps253bcd7b.jpg

Back