What's your news sourse?

jabba the punk

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Now a days it's safe to say that the news is everywhere. In shopping centers stands, tvs at the gym, internet, and even in schools. The news is a means of knowing what is happening in the world. And unless you are a 'ignorance is bliss' kinda guy, you sure like to keep informed.

That being said, you can't really believe everything that is told.news can be full of biased opinions and straight lies.

Now my question is; where do you guys get your news from? CNN, Fox, the war room?

Discuss. Could be helpful.

20090210-metro.jpg

thestar.com
globeandmail.com
cnn.com
google.com
sherdog.net
the economist
ny times

*source

NPR or KPFK if it's radio

BBC world or Al Jazeera English if it's tv

Mostly yahoo online

BBC Worldwide services and NPR -occasionally RT for the counter argument.

-I like my news without the blood and glitter.

RT or BBC

The reason why I ask guys, is because I live in the US and our major news media outlets tend to feed us a lot of bullshit. Seriously!

I would usually turn to CNN and yahoo but as of late, CNN feels just as biased as fox or msnbc. Maybe I'm wrong. But what do I know? That's why I made this thread.

What are good sources for news?

The reason why I ask guys, is because I live in the US and our major news media outlets tend to feed us a lot of bullshit. Seriously!

I would usually turn to CNN and yahoo but as of late, CNN feels just as biased as fox or msnbc. Maybe I'm wrong. But what do I know? That's why I made this thread.

Al Jazeera America. Seriously.

It's good to read two different websites on the opposite ends of the spectrum. You know, to get two biased opinions so you can form one in the middle.

Main

NPR/mpr
The economist
BBC news.

Rotating
Supplemental:

Huffington post
Drudge report
Yahoo
Red state
Addicting info
Cato

Laughable supplemental

Breitbart
Infowars
Fox News.com
Msnbc.com
Lefty and righty wackos for both sides on face book.

I try my hardest to read from different sources even if I think that shit is mostly Whacko. Fuck cable new though

Back