Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Panmisiek, Dec 29, 2016.
Start doing more drugs
1. become gopher expert
2. be a gentleman and white knight all the on line "chicks" like barchan and kardashans
3. become an alpha
Get less fat
-get a good paying job with good benefits
-start working out
-improve my diet even more
Going to work more.
Making more money.
1. Pack on another 10 pounds of muscle (currently 175lbs @ 5'10")
2. Buy my first condo
3. Save at 50% of my income (I make about $50K after taxes and deductions)
4. Cut artificial sugar and process food out of my diet
I am making an active attempt to generate less garbage. I go out of my way to recycle, I pick up stuff out of the trash, cart my recyclables home from work, and buy products with less packaging.
Also, I am eat vegan meals more often. I have removed almost all meat from my diet. Dairy and eggs have been harder to remove as they are far more prevalent ingredients. Cheers to the posters who have inspired me to make this change. ( before anyone gives me shit about this, bear in mind I have not asked you to do the same).
I don't believe in New Year's resolutions. I don't believe in waiting until Jan. 1 to start improving my life. I just do it.
That being said, my goals for this year are:
1. Move into a space where I can work on my bikes and use my tools.
2. Make significant progress on my motorcycle project.
3. Land a job at a bike shop.
4. Have $40,000 saved up by Dec. 2017.
Stop trolling people that I know on social media
If you haven't seen the videos on waterjugging for gophers you need to go to YouTube right now.
Stop smoking when drinking
I'm so above this, but I'll conveniently tell you exactly what I'm doing.
1. Get fat
2. Watch more TV
3. Always get the size "X-Large" at the drive-thru
4. Pick up smoking
5. Find at least 4 legitimate times to shit my pants over the course of the next year
Fuck that.. new years resolutions are for quitters
I accumulated a good amount of debt in 2016 so that I could complete MBA by spring 2017. My resolution is to have paid most of it off by the end of the year.
My New Year's resolution is 1920 X 1080.
Separate names with a comma.