What's your movie theater popcorn game?

I sneak in my own un-popped popcorn, skillet, and electric burner so I can pop it extra fresh

I almost got mad that you worked the word 'game' in there then I realized it was satire.

I get the popcorn and put a dab of butter on it but like it mostly dry

White Cheddar seasoning is my game. But I don't like the theaters, I sneak my own in. Love hot theater popcorn.

I have a few bites along the way to the seat. While walking I peck at it with my mouth. Take and pour the seasoning in and shake for a long time to mix it well. I just sit there like a paint mixer vibrating hard. Then I seal it and set it next to me and it's soooooooooo hard

Do you eat any during previews? I wait until the opening scene and then I go ape shit all over it - dive in head first. SOOOOOOOO good. Hate silent scenes cause I chew so loudly. Have to throw my shirt away most times cause it's covered in seasoning dust.

Kernels suck

bottom of the bag is always waaaaaaay too seasony

I swear whatever they put in popcorn eats the other food in your stomach cause I'm often starving after

Did I ever tell you about how to steal movie theatre popcorn butter?

Fook popcorn

Reese’s peanut butter cups at the movies motherfucker

<{natewhut}>

Doesn't make sense. I wanna be snacking for at least an hour. I'd need to eat like 300 peanut butter cups to fill an hour worth of snacking. Gimme dat big ass bag of popcorn.

Doesn't make sense. I wanna be snacking for at least an hour. I'd need to eat like 300 peanut butter cups to fill an hour worth of snacking. Gimme dat big ass bag of popcorn.

It makes perfect sense, you just have to stop thinking like a fucking PIG feeding from a goddamn TROUGH for an hour straight. And instead, think like a gentleman, with a nice 4-pack Reese’s, eating one cup at the beginning of the film, and then one cup to mark each transition of the film’s 3 acts henceforth, and finally the closing credits. One need simply be a man instead of a mongrel, good sir.

Might I offer a compromise

@Medulla Omoplata @Peteyandjia

303872011_0_640x640.jpg

It makes perfect sense, you just have to stop thinking like a fucking PIG feeding from a goddamn TROUGH for an hour straight. And instead, think like a gentleman, with a nice 4-pack Reese’s, eating one cup at the beginning of the film, and then one cup to mark each transition of the film’s 3 acts henceforth, and finally the closing credits. One need simply be a man instead of a mongrel, good sir.

Do I strike you as the type of person with good impulse control?

The minis are far inferior to the regular sized cups. If you’re gonna eat like shit, at least enjoy a full cup. Minis are for Halloween, and waiting rooms.

For once I agree with you @Peteyandjia, the ratio is all fucked. It's not at all the same as a normal Peanut Butter Cup. Same goes for the jumbo cups, it's just not the same.

@Clippy I tried to find my popcorn butter story, I think I posted it on your profile but I can't find it. I have posted a lot of stuff on your profile BTW, all of it quality, should get published TBH.

I forget most of the story but it ended up with a bottle full of butter in my pants and I'm not allowed back to the theatre.

@Medulla Omoplata @Peteyandjia We must work together to solve this mystery

I want to see you guys agreeing on movie snack consumption and happily watching a movie together sharing treats before the night is out

@Medulla Omoplata @Peteyandjia We must work together to solve this mystery

I want to see you guys agreeing on movie snack consumption and happily watching a movie together sharing treats before the night is out

I’m willing to throw in a box of Junior Mints in with the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, but that’s about as far as I can go.

I’m also open-minded about the drink, as long as it’s not diet, or anything completely insane like water.

I’m willing to throw in a box of Junior Mints in with the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, but that’s about as far as I can go.

I’m also open-minded about the drink, as long as it’s not diet, or anything completely insane like water.

Only if I can put butter on the junior mints.

I buy the biggest popcorn size they have because I support the theaters. Then I ask them to heap on as much butter as possible. I want a soup of popcorn and butter. Then I bean rando movie goers with tiny buttery snot grenades. On the way out I stumble a lot and am forced to grab people by my butter hand.

giphy.gif

Back