Whats your most frequently consumed food item?

Here lately I've been eating a lot of smoked sausages, beans, and rice. I make beans and put slices of smoked sausages in it then put it in a tortilla with some rice, hot sauce or salsa, and cheese. I just throw the shit together and I happened to like it now I eat it regularly..

Also spaghetti with hamburger in the sauce. I found a good garden chunky spaghetti sauce I love. It's got a sweet flavor instead of that tangy flavor like most spaghetti sauces have. 1 pound of ground chuck hamburger, 2 jars of sauce, and a poind of noodles. When I make a plate the sauce to noodle ratio is 75/25..

When the weather is nice, I'll be cooking on the grill everyday.. Everyday.. I'll go the entire spring/summer eating off the grill everyday.. Weber grill.. Charcoal only...

I carefully researched and followed the price changes on one of those Ninja pots that do everything and when it dropped pretty low and I my discount lined up I finally bought one.

Now it sits on my shelf doing nothing. Haha.
I dont see the point in using it to cook for just myself. When shit normalizes more And I can have people over again Ill probably mess around with it more.

I wanted an air fryer but then discovered there are microwave ovens with grill /heat/ and air fryer.
And it costs like a more expensive air fryer. I use it all the time, works as a regular oven too.
Best kitchen gadget I bought in years use it almost daily.

I wanted an air fryer but then discovered there are microwave ovens with grill /heat/ and air fryer.
And it costs like a more expensive air fryer. I use it all the time, works as a regular oven too.
Best kitchen gadget I bought in years use it almost daily.
Word I was looking at those cuz my microwave is on its way out . I have a nice mini convection toaster oven though so I feel like it might be uneccesary but if I get a good enough deal maybe ill swap it out.
Honestly my main reason for getting a multi cooker was to replace some old crap and free up space though.
Crock pot/pressure cooker/dehydrator/rice cooker etc took up a grip of room.

Word I was looking at those cuz my microwave is on its way out . I have a nice mini convection toaster oven though so I feel like it might be uneccesary but if I get a good enough deal maybe ill swap it out.
Honestly my main reason for getting a multi cooker was to replace some old crap and free up space though.
Crock pot/pressure cooker/dehydrator/rice cooker etc took up a grip of room.

I got a Samsung and damn its great.
Its a bit bigger than a regular microwave so prepare for that.
But its such a great tool to have in the kitchen.
I highly recommend them.
I never use my regular oven these days. This one is faster and easier to use.

I eat a banana 6 days a week.

Raisins, too.

used to eat meat everyday, but cut down to 4-5 times a week.

eggs 4 times a week.

#1 Oatmeal
#2 Chicken breast
#3 Pizza
#4 Pasta
#5 Burgers

Pancakes. I make them for breakfast every Saturday and Sunday for the family. I can’t really think of any other particular food that I eat with as much regularity. I don’t eat breakfast on weekdays, and typically I’ll eat something different for lunch and dinner every day.

I eat sardines everyday.

Ground beef, white rice, asparagus, oranges, and raisins are pretty frequent items for me too. I eat all of those at least 4 days per week or more.

I have a pretty balanced diet but pasta features for carbs and chicken and bacon for protein are pretty common foods.

Recently Quest bars and cookies. Holy giant shit balls do they taste good.

...and I can also kind of half pretend to myself that they are sorta... in a way... healthy...ish. At least they help keep me full and keep up my protein consumption between boring ass, healthy, frozen prepped meals.

I hate stupid marketing gimmicks. People are so dumb they fall for it. Ugh.

Do you know how many people own convection ovens and buy shitty "air fryers" that are plug in convection ovens? Madness.

LoL. Subaru sells car by preaching love. They also make attack helicopters.

They just slap together parts from Boeing for their own AH-64 variant. But, I get you. My sister works for a very large Subaru dealership. Her job is with their PR department. She gets paid extremely well to participate in charity events. Then, she goes on the internet and brags about it. "What have you done lately?" Shit like that...

Back