What's Your Morning Alarm?

Hard to say and I can’t really bag on him too much for that since this is my second but it’s at least 3 for him....leklok/pacifikan/NZbetterthanOZ....I gaursntee there’s more though.

I have to say that his current handle is the worst ever, like he’s not even trying to have an interesting name here.

Or interesting insults either. Boring as hell. I figured it was him when he started taking jabs at you though lol.

Or interesting insults either. Boring as hell. I figured it was him when he started taking jabs at you though lol.

Yeah I had been waiting for it, I’m surprised he took so long to rear his fatass head but when he started talking shit about the USA....boom, I knew it was him. I’m glad he’s back. It’s easy as fuck to clown him and fun too. You don’t even have to expose him, he does it to himself.

Chimes on ipad, set for 0530 but i often wake up 15-20 minutes before that and turn it off.

Is normal for Leklok. He hates crackers, social norms and puppies.

This is my normal alarm but sometimes
I'll switch it up to something by GWAR.

He also hates women which makes sense since he’s gay as fuck.

I am never able to sleep all the way to my alarm ever. I always wake up like 15-20 before it goes off and it infuriates me. My alarm wakes me up maybe once every 2 weeks.

Just a basic alarm on my iPhone, get a coffee, hit the gym, go home, shower etc and go to work.

The sound of your gal whispering in my ear if we can have a quickie before she drives back to your place and sneaks in to bed.

<{cum@me}><puh-lease75><GinJuice><{1-69}>

Back