What's Your Morning Alarm?

It's actually Wanderlei's walkout music but more techno-y

Haven’t needed an alarm since College. It was an old school alarm that sounded like the shower scene from psycho. It would take my heart 10 minutes to slow down. I decided it wasn’t healthy and trained myself to not need one.

I have my clock radio set to a classic rock station. Apparently I am the only one left who still uses a clock radio.

Did you guys know iTunes lets you take a song, trim it to a max 30 sec clip, convert it to a AAC, and rename it to .m4r as a ringtone?

For me it is the urge to pee.

I always have the urge to pee in the morning, it wakes me up even sometimes when I still sleepy and not enough sleep, so I wake up and go, and then try to fall asleep again only to be waken again by urge to pee, and that is usually the time to get up anyways.

The five most obnoxious tunes that came with my phone, back to back. I've only made it through the entire medley a few times. It's a really hateful way to roll out of bed tbh.

Haven't used one in years.

6am hello world.
It's Saturday, I'm up for no reason other than its past 6am.
No offence but fuck you guys id rather be sleeping.

What do you wake up to in the morning?

My alarm is :32-:50 of this

What song or sound or chime do you choose to start the day with, and why?

Nothing musical. I have an alarm clock (which I tend to use at home) and a phone alarm (which I tend to use on the road).

I wake up naturally at 530 every morning. When you have discipline you don't need an alarm. Don't even get me started on people who hit snooze....
So I wake up naturally around 6 am. I still have to use an alarm because my work schedule is shit. A few times a month I have to be at work at 4:30 A.M. I don’t give a shit what you say, I don’t have a set work schedule and need an alarm to wake me up at 3 AM to be at work by 4:30 AM about once or twice a week.

Do you think I lack discipline by using an alarm at 3:00 A.M?

Wake Up Wake Up Wake Up it's the first of the month
Get Up Get Up Get Up Cash ya check and get up

Back