• 6'0"

• 6'1"

• 6'2"

• 6'3"

• 6'4"

• 6'5"

• 6'6" or taller

Results are only viewable after voting.
Another manlet checking in, but can bench over tree fiddy in my prime so it evens out.

Jqq4A.jpg

Never gets old

5 foot 10
7inch penis
size 13 shoes
9 inches of beard

I am a specimen to behold you fucks

i'm only 6' tall, but I get called 'that tall skinny guy' by other people every single day

I think my 6'6" wingspan makes people think i'm taller than I am

6"8, 245

Permenant command seating.
Life is good :)

Well, what do you know, another thread on Sherdog obsessed with height.

In any case, just take 2 inches off of the average. I found most guys overestimate their height by 2 inches.

am i classed as a manlet because im only 6'1?
Depends on what region of what country you are in.

At 6’1” I’ve only felt like a manlet when I was working in Denmark. The average male height there has to be 6’3 or better.

Some of the WOMEN in the office were taller than me FML

At home I’m slightly above average (Texas) and do fine.

When working in Asia I was a god

When working in Siberia it was a weird mix of everyone being a lot shorter, or a lot taller. Seems like they missed the average there.

In Siberia most men were 5’8” or 6’2+.

Very strange.

Really? As high as their Mexican population is and you're only slightly above average?

Ok, that depends on where you are when you think about averages.

I’m not talking about way out in south or west Texas or Mexican parts of Houston.

I’m talking about my competition at nice bars and clubs and mainly the sports bar type scene in suburbia.

When I go into town the statistics change greatly just walking around. But I don’t care about that. I’m talking about my direct competition when I’m out on the prowl.

The other Chads around etc.

6' 1 1/2". 6'1"-6'3" is about the ideal height. Tall enough to be considered a real man and see over crowds in general. But not too tall where normal day to day stuff is uncomfortable and you have to shop and special stores.

Ive rounded up my height by a foot or two.

5'11'' barefoot.

How many of you are measuring yourselves with shoes or boots on?

<Deported1>

I am in-between 6 feet and 6'1

At parties if it's brought up, I will tell people I am 5'10 or even try to pull off 5'9

This send the guys who are actually 5'10 and 5'9 into fits of rage, because then that makes them 5'8 or 5'7. And for the guys who are actually 5'8 they became absolutely enraged that people might think they are now 5'6.

Back